|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

@MS Team ROM users:We will have a big surprise for you in a few days

Surprise? I love surprises...

For ALL users or ony for sense users?

Thanks for your work!

i hope that the surprise regard a sense version light without gwes.exe memory leak ;)

Surprise? I love surprises...

For ALL users or ony for sense users?

Thanks for your work!

that is for cookie rom users(sorry)

It will be a new rom with cookie home tab and a brilliant theme ,

Also we are gonna add some features into our roms,

Just wait a few days.

I was hoping the surprise would be that the graphics problem could be fixed somehow, see here for example:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...uality-problem/

Graphic problem?????????

have you tried new roms ?there is no graphic problem any more.

ohoh.. will it be the new sencity??? oops it is not released yet..

no not sencity but it's an artistic and cute theme for cookie that you haven't seen it on any rom.

Guest deadcore

your lite rom is sooo awesome! i use spb mobile shell and have 98mb free ram on reboot. it usually stays around 90mb free after a few hours of use. ;) i'm using sorg's start remover cab which frees up a little extra ram.

Thanks MS Team! You are my heroes!

Guest bobhero
Graphic problem?????????

have you tried new roms ?there is no graphic problem any more.

Yes I tried Jan 30 sense ROM and while the clock face graphics are fixed, the colour banding is still visible in other parts of sense. Compare this capture from a HD2 screen to how the ROM looks when brightness at full:

screen02.png

Guest soroush0313
Yes I tried Jan 30 sense ROM and while the clock face graphics are fixed, the colour banding is still visible in other parts of sense. Compare this capture from a HD2 screen to how the ROM looks when brightness at full:

screen02.png

Excuse me but,

There is a REALLY SIMPLE WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM! JUST Don't use our ROM if you don't like the graphic. ;)

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
No, tweaks won't be removed but why do you wanna remove them?

Thanks for your reply.

For example I install a cab that tweaks AGPS settings -- but then decide I don't like the tweaked settings. So I was wondering if by removing it in remove programs if that effectively removes all the tweaks it made. Or if some tweaks would stick around potentially causing problems.

Loving your lite rom, and look forward to trying the suprise cookie soon! Thank you times a million

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest deadcore
awesome thanks. that cab makes it looked much better. the enabale threaded cab didn't work for me, but no problem I just manually edidted the registry as posted earlier. I have a question please: When you remove cabs that do registry tweaks, does the remove all the tweaks the cab did?

your lite rom is sooo awesome! i use spb mobile shell and have 98mb free ram on reboot. it usually stays around 90mb free after a few hours of use. ;) i'm using sorg's start remover cab which frees up a little extra ram.

Thanks MS Team! You are my heroes!

Hi,Gucci

i have been searching for the sorg's start remover cab, but i didnt find it,can you tell me where is the link??

thx before... ;)

sorry double post :D :D

Hi, MS Team.

Thanks for producing a great lite ROM (I'm currently using yr 30 Jan 2011 Lite ROM).

A few tweaks needed.

1. Installation of Office 2010

I try to install from MarketPlace, everything was fine until the near the end of installation process but an error msg pop up. Reset and retry remained the same. Can anyone share the working cab for Lite ROM, please?

2. Replacing the classic lock screen

Can anyone share how to replace the classic lock screen in the Lite ROM?

I tried to use default_lockscreen.cab from JE1 ROM but it is not working.

Thank you!

Guest darkworldzz
Excuse me but,

There is a REALLY SIMPLE WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM! JUST Don't use our ROM if you don't like the graphic. ;)

hahas.. pwned..

but you can unpack the package yourself and dither all the images yourself..

Guest Alex K.S.Lim
Hi, MS Team.

Thanks for producing a great lite ROM (I'm currently using yr 30 Jan 2011 Lite ROM).

A few tweaks needed.

1. Installation of Office 2010

I try to install from MarketPlace, everything was fine until the near the end of installation process but an error msg pop up. Reset and retry remained the same. Can anyone share the working cab for Lite ROM, please?

2. Replacing the classic lock screen

Thank you!

Hi abrls,

I guess Ms office is not come with lite rom.

You may need to get a cab for Ms office and install it.

Then you may get the updated office 2010 Installed from Marketplace.

I had this problem with another Lite ROM I used. Hope this help.

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
Replacing the classic lock screen

Thank you!

+1

hahas.. pwned..

but you can unpack the package yourself and dither all the images yourself..

We have just done this but we have to accept HTC sense isn't made for amoled screen and we did our best to reduce the ugly graphics.

it is not fair if we compare sense on hd2 with sense on o2.

+1

Try another lockscreen like s2u2

Hi,

on 1st post there is a link to the missing cabs. There you will find 2 cabs: Office and OneNote. Install both of them. Go to market and install update to Office 2010. Working fine for me.

But with the original Lockscreen cab I did not have any success! I always had problem with not working cube-, hangup-, camera-button. But installing S2US solved the problem for me. To me original Lockscreen was ok, but S2U2 looks much better... and there is still so much free ram left.

Regards

Guest Bankaiii

Hi !

Sorry to ask this but I lost the trick to stop animation of weather from the register base... ;)

so if someone can help it'll be nice.

Thanks in advance ;)

Guest Ricardo Tambasco
Hi !

Sorry to ask this but I lost the trick to stop animation of weather from the register base... ;)

so if someone can help it'll be nice.

Thanks in advance ;)

Bankaii,

Just add the weather toggle button to quick links and use it to turn off animation. After that you can remove the button. No way easier! :D

Regards!