|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest Ngage

My I8000 was born again.

With combination MS TEAM rom SENSE + SPb mobile shell 3.5.5 3D I love back to my OMNIA II, Is very, very cool today display with many, many.... functions for use.

post-687503-1307919996_thumb.jpgpost-687503-1307920010_thumb.jpg

Guest suitan

ms team I want to make suggestions, how about the latest ROM you will be made using the UI Today XLive which takes less memory or using the Omnia II M715 ROM which has been translated on english?

Guest protogeo

My sms maximum character limit is 160 per message.

When i type a single letter of my language (greek) the limitation of 160 characters drops at 70 character.

Do you have any solution to my problem using greek language with the character limit to 160 per message?

Thank you in advance

P.S this happens when i use lowercase... I tried to type with CAPs, the problem remains with some specific letters (Greek letters). When i use common letters like "a-b" the limitation is dropping again to 70.

Edited by protogeo

Guest aljazzzz

can anyone help me with cht file? i don't know how to use it. i installed CHTEditor but it won't open this file. how can I import those settings? Thank you for fast response.

Guest aljazzzz

again, can anyone give full tutorial how to install this Rom. what programs i have to use, how to import CHT file and so on... please...

Guest aljazzzz

i've been searching on the forum, but i couldn't find anything useful.

i'd like to have full tutorial how to install WP7 look. if you can't give me the tutorial then can you just tell me how to install cht files?

Guest Murshad
My sms maximum character limit is 160 per message.

When i type a single letter of my language (greek) the limitation of 160 characters drops at 70 character.

Do you have any solution to my problem using greek language with the character limit to 160 per message?

Thank you in advance

P.S this happens when i use lowercase... I tried to type with CAPs, the problem remains with some specific letters (Greek letters). When i use common letters like "a-b" the limitation is dropping again to 70.

Hi Protogeo

Thats the same situation with Me with Urdu Language characters. I thinks theres no solution as languages others than Eng contains more space in coding.

Guest deadcore
i've been searching on the forum, but i couldn't find anything useful.

i'd like to have full tutorial how to install WP7 look. if you can't give me the tutorial then can you just tell me how to install cht files?

there is a cht file and tutorial,when you download WP7 MS Team ROM,just read,the readme.txt :)

Edited by deadcore

Guest aljazzzz

well ok, i did but i still don't have the Rom like on the screenshots.

But, which version of ROM is needed to work properly? i mean JH2 or JJ1, or JI1 ? I don't even know what that means, so if you can tell me which version i must download.

And when i flash any of these, I just insert PDA of WP7 in OCTANS and flash?

Please, help me with flashing this WP7...

BYE

Edited by aljazzzz

Guest deadcore
well ok, i did but i still don't have the Rom like on the screenshots.

But, which version of ROM is needed to work properly? i mean JH2 or JJ1, or JI1 ? I don't even know what that means, so if you can tell me which version i must download.

And when i flash any of these, I just insert PDA of WP7 in OCTANS and flash?

Please, help me with flashing this WP7...

BYE

the simple way is just flash this ROM with octan mini :)

Guest aljazzzz

i flashed it, then i installed JML but at the end of JML installation a screen said that installation was successful, but the program may not display properly because it was made for previous version of windows. i think that shouldn't make any problems. next step was installing CHTEditor 1.8.5 and Co0kie's Home Tab 1.8.5. then I tried to import 7.cht, but there was a text that said there is something wrong with the file. so i first exported 7.cht and then imported 7.cht. and that worked fine. But at the end of all I don't have the home tab and menus and all that like on screenshots, so I don't know what's the problem? It looked more like screenshots before installing Co0kie's Home Tab. I really don't know what to do?

Bye and sorry for my not perfect english. :)

Edited by aljazzzz

Guest aljazzzz

Guys! I mADE IT! hahahahaha. i acctualy made it. badword nice ROM man. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't know that CHT EDITOR was already installed so manuall instaled. ah.. i realised now.

such a beautiful ROM. thanks.

i also forgot to restart my f***** nice Omnia 2! I'm so proud of it now...

AGAIN. THANK YOU MS TEAM:!!!!

Guest protogeo
Hi Protogeo

Thats the same situation with Me with Urdu Language characters. I thinks theres no solution as languages others than Eng contains more space in coding.

Hello Murshad,

the first thing i tried was to disable the "Use Unicode when necessary", found (when you are browsing your sms) in "menu" - "options" - "compose"

I didn't see any change in my problem.. so i gave up with this..

today i noticed that now when i type a sms things working great and the limitation of 160 is working perfect!

I think you must disable "Use Unicode when necessary" and then restart the Omnia II... these are the changes i made and now is working like a charm to me..

Otherwise my Omnia II got fixed by it's own! :)

Edited by protogeo

Guest deadcore

dear MS Team,

i've little problem here with,sometimes device not waking up from sleep,i hope next release you can fix it,everything else run good,fast and more free ram,

..thx for great ROM :)

Guest Holyknight™
i can't download in that host?

Can team up load to another host?

Megaupload and mediafire for example ? :rolleyes:(

me too, can't download in that host :)

help me, plz !

thanks .

Guest Mk256

Hey guys.

We are busy these days and can't reply your questions.

New ROMs will be released this month.

Some good changes in them.

Maybe last ones.

Guest thaitrinh10
Hey guys.

We are busy these days and can't reply your questions.

New ROMs will be released this month.

Some good changes in them.

Maybe last ones.

Waiting and thank you first.