|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest actionboyCZ

PPS: Found some minor bugs: Alarm not working, Airplane Toggleswitch not working

Alarm works, I tried it in cookie rom

Edited by actionboyCZ

Guest rofil

Hi, I am unable to tap right-top corner of display in your new ultra lite ROM. Even I calibrate display, top-right corner is not reacheable. How I solve this problem? Thx

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

i flashed the new windroid rom yesterday. have not had much time to test it, but from what I can tell it is really nice. faster than previous versions.

i noticed there is a cab that came with the windroid .rar file. it is a jrlm cab or something. does anyone know what it is for?

Guest actionboyCZ

i flashed the new windroid rom yesterday. have not had much time to test it, but from what I can tell it is really nice. faster than previous versions.

i noticed there is a cab that came with the windroid .rar file. it is a jrlm cab or something. does anyone know what it is for?

Waht abour READ the readme file....

Guest Namar

Hi, I am unable to tap right-top corner of display in your new ultra lite ROM. Even I calibrate display, top-right corner is not reacheable. How I solve this problem? Thx

Reboot, then calibrate, then tap on the top- right corner. Is there any way for you to upload the today screen of the lite or ultralite that you have flashed?. Just want to see if the today screen has items or it is just blank as in the previous lite rom becuase it will help me to determine whether to flash the rom or not. Thanks.

Edit : Never mind about the screenshot. I have the screen shot uploaded by the Chef.

Edited by Namar

Guest rofil

Reboot, then calibrate, then tap on the top- right corner. Is there any way for you to upload the today screen of the lite or ultralite that you have flashed?. Just want to see if the today screen has items or it is just blank as in the previous lite rom becuase it will help me to determine whether to flash the rom or not. Thanks.

Edit : Never mind about the screenshot. I have the screen shot uploaded by the Chef.

I try soft reset, hard reset, re-calibrations, still top-right taps (35x35pix) do not work in new ROM. I flash back previous ROM 29020 and everything is ok.

Guest Matoji

i have a little problem, i am used to read e-books on my omna, but every time i set blaclight options in samsung settings to 2 minutes, after locking and unlocking device are changes gone and display will dimm after 30 seconds, its really annoying but this rom is the best rom i ever used so i dont want to use another, any ideas what is causing my problem?

Guest Mk256

i have a little problem, i am used to read e-books on my omna, but every time i set blaclight options in samsung settings to 2 minutes, after locking and unlocking device are changes gone and display will dimm after 30 seconds, its really annoying but this rom is the best rom i ever used so i dont want to use another, any ideas what is causing my problem?

Go to:

Samsung setting\display and light\Screen off light

and set both of them to "always turn on"

also

Samsung setting\display and light\Backlight time

Set them to 300 and 600 seconds

I hope it helps

Guest abrls

What is the free RAM after the phone completely started for the latest Windroid ROM and Lite ROM (28 July 2011)?

Anyone who have tried the ROMs kindly share the info, please.

Thank you!

Guest actionboyCZ

After while of using cookies rom has about 35-38MB free ram - but its faster then previous C roms. Lite versions has almost 60MB (57-60MB)

Guest y17dt

Hi,

I´m on light-Rom right now. And I´m not able to make the Samsung Clock-Alarm work! Even when the device is awake there is no sign of reaction, when the Alarm should ring.

But its a reeeeeealy speedy Rom! Right now I´m not absolutely happy with the battery consumption, but maybe I messed up something while setting up my device. Cpu-usage of the processes "device" and "services" seem to be to high, but this is mostly a problem of installed Software. I´ll have to look into this the next days.

Free Memory after two days of heavy usage(SPB MS, SPB Phone, SPB Weather, SPB Wireless, ... runing in Background) is still above 30MB(without Ram cleaning). After killing all processes its above 50MB. So usually you should be somewhere between 30 and 40MB of free Ram with my configuration and an absolutely awesome speedy Rom. Even without overclocking there is nearly no lagging in Movements of the UI. Thats really impressive. Never had such a fast Rom!

So its a really nice Rom. I will stuck to this. But a fix for Samsung-Alarm-clock would be nice.

Regards

Guest boschie

I flashed with the new windroid very fast rom much faster than the previous release ram consumption is normal Oh man I love the roms from this great theme so I hope they will continue releasing roms in the near future.

Guest Mk256

Hi,

I´m on light-Rom right now. And I´m not able to make the Samsung Clock-Alarm work! Even when the device is awake there is no sign of reaction, when the Alarm should ring.

But its a reeeeeealy speedy Rom! Right now I´m not absolutely happy with the battery consumption, but maybe I messed up something while setting up my device. Cpu-usage of the processes "device" and "services" seem to be to high, but this is mostly a problem of installed Software. I´ll have to look into this the next days.

Free Memory after two days of heavy usage(SPB MS, SPB Phone, SPB Weather, SPB Wireless, ... runing in Background) is still above 30MB(without Ram cleaning). After killing all processes its above 50MB. So usually you should be somewhere between 30 and 40MB of free Ram with my configuration and an absolutely awesome speedy Rom. Even without overclocking there is nearly no lagging in Movements of the UI. Thats really impressive. Never had such a fast Rom!

So its a really nice Rom. I will stuck to this. But a fix for Samsung-Alarm-clock would be nice.

Regards

Alarm fix:

http://ifile.it/4953cw8/Alarm%20fix.cab

Guest Matoji

Go to:

also

I hope it helps

unfortunately it wont,, but i flashed my omnia with JE2 rom with csc from je1 and the bug with display is gone. I want to ask, which rom is the best for flashing before yours rom?

Guest pulak861

Is there any way to install the official samsung lockscreen over the swipe to unlock lockscreen in your new lite roms??i tried but cant get any result ........ BTW THANKS MS TEAM FOR THE ROMS.....................

Edited by pulak861

Guest Mk256

unfortunately it wont,, but i flashed my omnia with JE2 rom with csc from je1 and the bug with display is gone. I want to ask, which rom is the best for flashing before yours rom?

I really don't have any idea!!!

Is there any way to install the official samsung lockscreen over the swipe to unlock lockscreen in your new lite roms??i tried but cant get any result ........ BTW THANKS MS TEAM FOR THE ROMS.....................

try this:

lock.cab

it has to work

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

when i extract the new july 28 lite rom, winwar shows an error the file is corrupt. i tried flashing the corrupt file anyways to see if it would work, and about half way through the flashing octans had an error.

so i cannot use the new lite rom. does anyone else have this issue with it being corrupt, or know of a solution please?

Edited by GUCCI OMNIA

Guest pulak861

I really don't have any idea!!!

try this:

lock.cab

it has to work

:D :D :D thanks for the lock cab...... i installed the ginger lock form xda and the problem was solved... but now i will give it a try to see................

Guest y17dt

when i extract the new july 28 lite rom, winwar shows an error the file is corrupt. i tried flashing the corrupt file anyways to see if it would work, and about half way through the flashing octans had an error.

so i cannot use the new lite rom. does anyone else have this issue with it being corrupt, or know of a solution please?

No Problems here! Are you using latest Winrar? eventually you could try 7zip.

Did you use the right PW?

Guest hirophang

Go to:

also

I hope it helps

i am facing the same problem here, everytime after lock screen, it will automatic set the "turn off backlight when used battery power to 20 second",

which is quite annoying also since i also use my i8000 to read ebook, may i know which setting that made this happened? from htc sense setting or other trick setting? do u have any idea about it?

in fact the rom very very nice except this litter problem, thanks a lot to MS Team again!!!!!(i am using the cookie MS team 29020 but i set the pagepool to 16mb)