Reckless Racing

Guest PaulOBrien

Welcome to 'Paul's App of the Day', where I pick one of my favourite apps as featured app of the day! Today's app is...

Reckless Racing

What they say

THE DIRT-ROAD RACER YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Reckless Racing combines the finest in traditional top-down racing gameplay with state-of-the-art graphic environments. Skid, slip, and slide with precision controls, and challenge friends in online multiplayer modes. Hold on tight and get ready to go! Yeehaw!

What we say

Cool racing game (if your phone has the horsepower...?), online multiplayer is particularly cool. We need more great apps for Android like this!

Permissions

CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE / INTERNET / READ_PHONE_STATE / WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE

Download

View at AppBrain

Direct Market Link (for on device)

View on Android Market

QRcode

To use, install 'Barcode Scanner' from the Android Market.

recklessracing.qrcode.png

Price

$2.99

Market star rating at time of writing

4.02 (1524 ratings)

Version at time of writing

Similar / Alternative apps

I also like Pocket Racing.

Suggested improvements for the next version

Maybe scale back the textures to work better on low power devices? I'm amazed there's no screenshots on the market listing either... it's a great looking app!

Have your say

Fan of Reckless Racing? Found something better? Just wanna share your experiences? Post below! :)

• 1 year later...
Guest Hector03

Reckless Racing is a performance intensive game. High-endAndroid device recommended

THE DIRT-ROADRACING GAME YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR! Reckless Racing blends the finest top-downracer style with graphics that are so stunning you’ll shout, “Oowee!” Skid, slip,and slide through down-and-dirty racetracks with precision controls, andchallenge friends in online multiplayer. Hold on tight and get ready to go.This here is Reckless Racing! Yeehaw!

RACING FOR THERECKLESS

The remarkablevisual power of the game puts you in the heart of Dixie, where you’ll encounterwonderfully detailed backroad racetracks. Dirt track or asphalt, truck or rallycar – take your choice and then take it to the limit. Learn the basics andchoose from a variety of driving controls. Progress through the races and moveup through Bronze, Silver & Gold difficulty levels.

BEAT BUBBA!

Adapt your raceskills and take on an outrageous cast of characters, including Otis, Lurlene,Cletus, Floyd, and, of course, Bubba. You’ll be hootin’ and hollerin’ alongwith them in no time flat!