Swap?

Guest Jompet

Hello,

:)

I have an iPhone 4 here in brand new condition only used for a few hours and I would like to swap it for a HTC Desire HD.

I can easily sell the iPhone (Bought in the Apple store unlocked and still have receipt from last Thursday) for £500 and then buy a Desire HD but what's the point if somebody here has one in mint condition that they want to swap.

If anyone is interested please let me know!

I live in the UK so only people from the UK please.

Send me a PM or email me at chris.johnson @ jompet.com

Thanks!

:)

Edited by Jompet

Guest sHaHiN786
Hello,

:huh:

I have an iPhone 4 here in brand new condition only used for a few hours and I would like to swap it for a HTC Desire HD.

I can easily sell the iPhone (Bought in the Apple store unlocked and still have receipt from last Thursday) for £500 and then buy a Desire HD but what's the point if somebody here has one in mint condition that they want to swap.

If anyone is interested please let me know!

I live in the UK so only people from the UK please.

Send me a PM or email me at chris.johnson @ jompet.com

Thanks!

:rolleyes:

I would have, feel like going back to the iPhone 4 but my Desire HD is on contract.....bummer....=(

I would have, feel like going back to the iPhone 4 but my Desire HD is on contract.....bummer....=(

Your SIM is on contract, you can do what you like with the phone.

Edited by Daz555

Guest sHaHiN786
Your SIM is on contract, you can do what you like with the phone.

Thanks, he's already done the swap though, so that pretty much sucks. I don't know why I'm thinking of going back to the iPhone 4. =D

Guest nintylinky

Hi mate, I was the one who traded the desire hd for the iphone, however i want to go back to the desire HD lol. Are you still interested in a trade, as if you are im up for it. The iPhone is in perfect condition and is fully factory unlocked. It comes with all included accessories and the reciept. Im not fussed the desire hd is on contract.

Thanks

Michael

Hi mate, I was the one who traded the desire hd for the iphone, however i want to go back to the desire HD lol. Are you still interested in a trade, as if you are im up for it. The iPhone is in perfect condition and is fully factory unlocked. It comes with all included accessories and the reciept. Im not fussed the desire hd is on contract.

Thanks

Michael

LOL!

B)

Guest AndyCr15

Well, I have a DHD and will now be getting one from Orange with my upgrade. I'm more than happy to swap it, if it comes any time soon... Would be interesting to finally have a play with an iOS device. Makes it easier for me to slag them off if I know what they can't do B)

Guest sHaHiN786

Thanks

Michael

Still no reply, sorry mate, can't be asked with your ignorance, all you had to say was you got a better deal, yada yada, it's not hard, childish behaviour, don't bother asking me again. Adios.

Edited by sHaHiN786

Guest AndyCr15

Shout now if you still wanted to trade. My spare DHD comes tomorrow B)

Guest sHaHiN786
Shout now if you still wanted to trade. My spare DHD comes tomorrow B)

I've contacted him via mail and even through here, looks like he's done the trade already, so much for me being patient. :)