[ROM] Roggin's CM6.1 Build(Based on Xian's device tree)

Guest roggin

Guest francesco9482
Have you thought of writing to Cyanogen to take the role of Xian as the mainteiner of CM for our liquid?

We are still waitin for the full support of CM to have an official rom, not just a porting

+1 it would be perfect! :unsure:

Hey Roggin,

I like the ROM very much, but I am really missing USB tethering. It seems like Windows 7 is not recognising Liquid as PID (USB tethering device).

Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks!

Guest Johnnydualer

Just a quick question, in my liquid, with this rom, my market still looks the old one. It's supposed to be like this? So far, and with the stock rom(without the roggin's) the market shows with the new aspect. This isn't relevant, just a doubt.

Just a quick question, in my liquid, with this rom, my market still looks the old one. It's supposed to be like this? So far, and with the stock rom(without the roggin's) the market shows with the new aspect. This isn't relevant, just a doubt.

Keep market opened for a while and it will update itself.

Guest noxwell

This is the latest version of Market (2.27), you should just change type of file to "apk" (because forum doesn't allow to upload apk files) and install it as common application. BACKUP, before installation, because you can be disappointed in new version, and without backup you cannot recover previous version.

P.S. I have the same problem on this ROM, and on my russian forum there is link to the Market application.

com.android.vending.zip

Guest chiksum

hi roggin,

the new wifi fix update seem to force open the haptic feedback and i can't tweak it via the haptic feedback tweaks in the cyanogenmod settings, does anyone have the same problem? :D

Guest SmithyBeatz
Procedure:

unpacked boot.img, and edited the init.rc in ramdisk, I've just deleted the following line:

how do i unpack the boot.img and than build it new? i have isobuster installed, but i dont get in to that thing.

i downloaded dataram ramdisk but how do it works?

Edited by SmithyBeatz

how do i unpack the boot.img and than build it new? i have isobuster installed, but i dont get in to that thing.

i downloaded ramdisk but how do it works?

download and install linux...

Guest Fadeblue
hi roggin,

the new wifi fix update seem to force open the haptic feedback and i can't tweak it via the haptic feedback tweaks in the cyanogenmod settings, does anyone have the same problem? :D

edit /sys/module/avr/parameters/vibr

from 1 to 0

Guest chiksum

from 1 to 0

will this disable all vibration on my phone? i just don't want vibration when i press four buttons on the bottom.

Guest SmithyBeatz
download and install linux...

thanks for the "good" description.

i googled for about 2 houres, but that what i found is to heavy for me.

from 1 to 0

how do i keep the value 0 after rebooting?

Guest youpi666
how do i keep the value 0 after rebooting?

The best way is edit the init.rc of the boot.img, but obviously if you're not familiar to linux, it's not a good idea.

The only other way it's to make a .sh file and launch it with gscript after every reboot.

Edited by youpi666

Guest SmithyBeatz
The best way is edit the init.rc of the boot.img, but obviously if you're not familiar to linux, it's not a good idea.

The only other way it's to make a .sh file and launch it with gscript after every reboot.

thx for the quick anwser

:-) i spended the last houres with init.rc and boot.img, thats not a good idea at all

so i stay with my bookmark from root explorer.

Hello, i have a problem that i think many of you have too, google goggles doesn't work because of the wifi.

anyone fixed this problem?

thanks.

PS: the led for sms/mail doesn't work always, only if you have mail, if you have sms pendig, it won't blink.

Hello roggin,

Some people (like me) still use CM6.

So I'd like to know, will you release latest fixes for CM6? Like better prox. sensor, better camera saturation (like on your Gingerbread ROM)?

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I'm having issues connecting my Liquid with the Bluetooth in my car radio.

Bluetooth will go on, but will not scan for devices.

Any suggestions?