Android on Omnia II - i8000 (18.04.2011)

Guest almar

http://o2droid.phj.hu/trac/browser/kern_2....aturn.c?rev=120

This is an actualitation on "Sound". Is the problem with the sound fixed or not?

PD: PLEASE! Can anyone answer to this? : "Why any apps don't detect the microSD card witj the kernel of 19.03.2011? Can anyone pass me his/her init.rc if his/her apps recognize the microSD?"

Thanks!

Have you made 0404 update with Mishtar pack? Try update modules 0319 under that.

Guest genexide

can i combine different updates? how?

because the 3/2d drivers are named o2b2update.tar.gz right?

i want to also install other updates.

thanks

Guest l3ong91
Have you made 0404 update with Mishtar pack? Try update modules 0319 under that.

Hi slmz, first of all thanks for replying my message posted earlier.

One question, where is the link for 0404 update with Mishtar pack? Which post number?

Hi slmz, first of all thanks for replying my message posted earlier.

One question, where is the link for 0404 update with Mishtar pack? Which post number?

If you don't make the update the problem is other, so I don't know, I have this issue with KGP pack too. Now I have new installation and this problem is over.

Guest urkopi
If you don't make the update the problem is other, so I don't know, I have this issue with KGP pack too. Now I have new installation and this problem is over.

Okey, if your problem is over, please, can you copy the file /init.rc and give it us?

Thanks!

Guest l3ong91
Okey, if your problem is over, please, can you copy the file /init.rc and give it us?

Thanks!

My phone keep freezing and SOD after applying 19/3/11 updates....any suggestions?

Which latest updates are you using by the way?

Guest urkopi
My phone keep freezing and SOD after applying 19/3/11 updates....any suggestions?

Which latest updates are you using by the way?

I'm using a .iso file modified from me, I have repaired the SoDs, the battery (more or less) and the frezzes, but sometimes it restarts and stars Windows...

If you want I can give you the link to Megaupload, but if the dev's don't want us to give more "Frankenstein Android"... And the pack is in "Spanish" more or less...

PD: slmz, please give the file! When you can... :)

I'm using a .iso file modified from me, I have repaired the SoDs, the battery (more or less) and the frezzes, but sometimes it restarts and stars Windows...

If you want I can give you the link to Megaupload, but if the dev's don't want us to give more "Frankenstein Android"... And the pack is in "Spanish" more or less...

PD: slmz, please give the file! When you can... :)

I already posted this pack in other thread it contain:

Last zImage 03/19

Modules 03/03 +03/19

Last Keylayout map 03/19

Last init.rc 03/19

Rapid grafic libs (old and good ones)

script SH to link sensors 03/03

lastupdatepack

Atually my setup is (in ext4/mystorage): o2b2filesys + this pack + xibianliang keylayout, only and run without setcpu or any mod, working very stable and low drain charge.

Remember: To get stability is needed take care in firsts moments with the use, install every slowly, rebooting sometimes, and main, avoiding heat the phone. Maybe the freezes are because system is overloaded and freezes generates errors that generates other freezes and so on.

OBS: I see in megaupload this pack was downloaded 525 times :)

Edited by slmz

Guest Sinistersky
I already posted this pack in other thread it contain:

Last zImage 03/19

Modules 03/03 +03/19

Last Keylayout map 03/19

Last init.rc 03/19

Rapid grafic libs (old and good ones)

script SH to link sensors 03/03

lastupdatepack

Atually my setup is (in ext4/mystorage): o2b2filesys + this pack + xibianliang keylayout, only and run without setcpu or any mod, working very stable and low drain charge.

Remember: To get stability is needed take care in firsts moments with the use, install every slowly, rebooting sometimes, and main, avoiding heat the phone. Maybe the freezes are bacause system is overload and freezes generates errors that generates other freezes and so on.

OBS: I see in megaupload this pack was downloaded 525 times :)

how do you execute this? I also have ext4 in my storage but this file won't execute...must be something wrong with my init.rc

Guest urkopi
What is this? Something new or that is from your "old" pack, which I have? :)

In the old pack the Kernel was from the 4th and this from the 14th!

Regards!

Guest voyteckst

I hope that You are publishing 2.6.31 kernel (altough there were no changes to it in commit 120). If You are publishing 2.6.32 kernel, be aware that it's not finished yet.

Edited by voyteckst

Guest voyteckst
Why, for example, the AppPlanet or the RootExplorer doesn't detect the microSD with this init?

Thanks!

I already wrote this. Probably because it's not mounted normally via Vold service, but manually.

Guest urkopi
I already wrote this. Probably because it's not mounted normally via Vold service, but manually.

Sorry voyteckst... And how to fix it?

Thanks!

Guest voyteckst
Sorry voyteckst... And how to fix it?

Thanks!

Don't know, because it just worked for me with 19.03 kernel (which is compiled by me). Maybe You can check Your /system/etc/vold.conf

Guest urkopi
Don't know, because it just worked for me with 19.03 kernel (which is compiled by me). Maybe You can check Your /system/etc/vold.conf

Okk thanks! I will check it!

how do you execute this? I also have ext4 in my storage but this file won't execute...must be something wrong with my init.rc

This is not for execute (like a update), this is for install from scratch. Otherwise something can work bad. At least, I guess so.