Android on Omnia II - i8000 (18.04.2011)

Guest almar

Guest dante88
have tried fresh install more than one time .. tried different 2D/3D drivers (and renamed them to o2b3.....) .. fully formated the SD card from the mobile a couple of times (and once from the computer) .. tried re-copying files to my storage ... still having the same damn problem ..

"request_suspend_state:wakeup (0->0) blah blah blah" over and over again ...

what's the solution ??

I have the same problem, also with quato's iso.

Guest problematika
shall the "fs.iso" file be in root of my storage and in the \iso folder or just the \iso folder?

My Storage/iso folder/fs.iso :)

Guest tjeerdos

i had the market problem in 2.1 ones to.

a solution in 2,1 was to reinstall google talk and login.

maybe it works in 2,2 to???

greets tjeerdos

Guest Sinistersky

can't install any game on this thing... samurai II, angry birds ( seasons, rio, western, patched, unpatched ) pinball, zynga poker...and market is badword...yea..i'm switching back to eclair and beta 2...

Guest drorcun
have tried fresh install more than one time .. tried different 2D/3D drivers (and renamed them to o2b3.....) .. fully formated the SD card from the mobile a couple of times (and once from the computer) .. tried re-copying files to my storage ... still having the same damn problem ..

what's the solution ??

+1

Guest mat9v

what's the solution ??

I had that too. I did few things to resolve it but I think it went away when I did it like this:

1. clear all partitions

2. created one primary partition taking all free space

3. formatted it to fat32 (using minitool partition wizard)

4. reset phone and set USB to Active Sync

5. started android install

6. after restart put o2b3update.tar.gz with 3d drivers (the first one posted for beta3)

it just worked, hope someone find it helpful....

Guest eskyo
i had the market problem in 2.1 ones to.

a solution in 2,1 was to reinstall google talk and login.

maybe it works in 2,2 to???

greets tjeerdos

how did you do that?

I cannot press any button on app info :) (so i can't uninstall it)

Guest MrGenius

what's the solution ??

I have the same problem, also with quato's iso.

+1

+1

Guest llaa51

a fix for time not updating in status bar:

1) change time to correct time in settings. (the time in status bar will not have changed at this time)

2) adjust date to one day forward (time changes and now updates)

3) adjust date to correct day .

Guest Speedfrog

@Odysseas07, try this and also set the time manually. i did it and its working for me

a fix for time not updating in status bar:

1) change time to correct time in settings. (the time in status bar will not have changed at this time)

2) adjust date to one day forward (time changes and now updates)

3) adjust date to correct day .

Guest kgp700
As I wrote: he's got problems because he's trying to compile 2.6.32 kernel. It'll not work yet.

now can not working 2.6.32 kernel compile?

Guest problematika

@Speedfrog

Which .iso do you use? And can you get market to work properly? Because I want to use 1GB .iso....and I dont know which files I need to combine (mishatir + quato) to have 1GB of space and to work well. Can you tell me which files do you combine? (or you use just mishatir .iso files + haret + default + zImage?) :)

Because it says that my storage had low amount of free space and I know that I'm not mixed something well... :)

Anyway...camera work well, everything work well...only problem with market (loading and start nice, but not downloading)!

Guest alaamac199
I had that too. I did few things to resolve it but I think it went away when I did it like this:

1. clear all partitions

2. created one primary partition taking all free space

3. formatted it to fat32 (using minitool partition wizard)

4. reset phone and set USB to Active Sync

5. started android install

6. after restart put o2b3update.tar.gz with 3d drivers (the first one posted for beta3)

it just worked, hope someone find it helpful....

after checking I have found that the auto installer is creating an ext2 partition (not ext4) and then untaring the files to it ..

I have created the ext4 partition manually .. and then untared the files to it using ubuntu .. now its sticking at (int: /int.rc: 280: user options require a user id) .. :) :)

and now what ???

Guest n4m3less
i followed the guide on page 289 last post, didnt add any other files. i can go into market, but i cant download anything.

use alternative market :)

Guest Doc Lorenzo
anyone fixed the market problem!!??

If it's the "unknown error" when installing apps, as a temporary solution until a fix is made, try unmounting the sdcard (within the setup/storage menu), then install the app and then remount the sdcard.

Guest alaamac199
after checking I have found that the auto installer is creating an ext2 partition (not ext4) and then untaring the files to it ..

I have created the ext4 partition manually .. and then untared the files to it using ubuntu .. now its sticking at (int: /int.rc: 280: user options require a user id) .. :) :)

and now what ???

well .. seems that WinMo is just fine to me .. until solved .. so long Android :( :huh: ..

Guest eskyo
If it's the "unknown error" when installing apps, as a temporary solution until a fix is made, try unmounting the sdcard (within the setup/storage menu), then install the app and then remount the sdcard.

have you tried that?

what app are you talking about?

thanks!

Guest tjeerdos
how did you do that?

I cannot press any button on app info :) (so i can't uninstall it)

install a googletalk apk.

he will uninstall the old one and install the new one