Android on Omnia II - i8000 (18.04.2011)

Guest almar

Guest Tortipower

Hallo, after two weeks without any problems, i got SOD every 10 min. and i don`t install any new App.

Maybe somebode can helb me.

Thorsten

Guest n4m3less
Hallo, after two weeks without any problems, i got SOD every 10 min. and i don`t install any new App.

Thorsten

you install android on sd card?

Guest zhvihti
Hi,HERE IS THE SOLUTION:

1.Put the time Region in Windows Mobile to London GMT;

2.Set your time in Windows ;

3.Run Android and set your time,you will notice thet time works correctly then

Also I notice that after doing this GTalk detects correct time settings and logs in,and therefore MARKET Also works always,downloads & installs apps!!!.

Test it!

Regards,Ekremsky

If you sync both with a calendar, your Windows appointments will be off.

Guest quato7906

Thorsten

If you have any weather or news widget that depends on internet connecton on the dock-remove it :unsure:.

i have another problem. when trying to connect wifi to a wep secure connection, it wont connect. it kept disconnecting. no security and wifi works. any idea?

No problem for me, I'm using wpa2. maybe try it, by the way it's more secure than wep :unsure:

Guys! Have any of you noticed that the camera's focus motor is working when the phone is in sleep? it's like when the camera's autofocus works when making a picture or something... Oh and once happend that the flash powered up when I pushed the end call button.

Edited by Yce

Guest LOLOH2

I wonder anyone know that is multi touch support in this beta or any intention to include in the build as I downloaded Dolphin Browser but cannot do pinch zooming. thanks.

Guest dimon40001
Guys! Have any of you noticed that the camera's focus motor is working when the phone is in sleep? it's like when the camera's autofocus works when making a picture or something... Oh and once happend that the flash powered up when I pushed the end call button.

Yes, this is true. I noticed this behavior a few weeks ago.

Guest alexovy
I wonder anyone know that is multi touch support in this beta or any intention to include in the build as I downloaded Dolphin Browser but cannot do pinch zooming. thanks.

I don't think there is any resistive screen with multi touch. Normally if you press a resistive screen in two points, the screen will act like you press on it in the middle of the line between the two points.

But who knows... :unsure:

Guest alanmax
Does anyone know how to make the camera auto-focus? because all of the photos i took is very blur :unsure:

I don't know how to make the camera auto-focus absolutely, but I think I have a tip ...

you can download another camera apps (such as camera360, etc.) that can select mode of focus distance <auto, macro, lanscape>

the method is when focus blur happens, just change mode mentioned above...then camera will be focused immediately.

Guest xcavs
I don't know how to make the camera auto-focus absolutely, but I think I have a tip ...

you can download another camera apps (such as camera360, etc.) that can select mode of focus distance <auto, macro, lanscape>

the method is when focus blur happens, just change mode mentioned above...then camera will be focused immediately.

Wow, is the camera360 can run on your phone? I've tried to install it, but when entered into the application there is only a black screen.. :unsure:

Guest ashburn
Does anyone know how to make the camera auto-focus? because all of the photos i took is very blur :unsure:

Camera Quality Are Okay. I do know dev are working on it. But it looks good.

post-573931-1305122219_thumb.jpg

post-573931-1305122267_thumb.jpg

post-573931-1305122301_thumb.jpg

Guest Tortipower
Yes,exactly.

Thanks, now my android is working well as before.

Now i have only one Problem, i try to install igo my way but it doesn`t work.

it tells me always that i have to but the maps an sd card, but i but it already on sd.

sorry my english is not so good

Guest emptyara
Does anyone know how to make the camera auto-focus? because all of the photos i took is very blur :)

my solution for this, i re-set the 'focus mode' in setting to 'auto'.. :unsure:

IMG_20110511_222808.jpg?w=620a2c24

Guest liamneerg

hi

i was able to run android for some days without any problems, but after a few reboots i made i can not get to android anymore.

the last time i was in i make a normal reboot...

now when i start haret i get some errors

specifically after: waiting 2s before mounting root device...

EXT2-fs warning : mounting unchecked fs, running e2fsck is recommend

EXT2-fs error (device mmcblk0p2): ext2_check_page: bad entry in directory #2: : inode out of bounds - ......

warning : unable to open an initial console.

failed to execute /init. attempting defaults...

kernel panic - not syncing: no init found

and eventualy stuck

does anyone have a solution or know whats the problem?

Guest LOLOH2

Managed to get this free full version camera (Market download one is Lite version), very good and auto map to default camera button already, launch and take photo with the camera button just like the WM camera, only problem is zoom not working (maybe I don't know how to use, still new to it, if you guys found out how to use the zoom, please tell me) . share with you guys, enjoy..

Note ; it can be found in the web, just do a search, for those lazy to search, here is the file.

Camera_Advance_v1.9.2.zip

Edited by LOLOH2

Guest alanmax
Wow, is the camera360 can run on your phone? I've tried to install it, but when entered into the application there is only a black screen.. :unsure:

Yes, it cans run perfectly on my O2Droid with many kind of photo effect (Camera360 ver.2.0.0)

O2Droid is the latest one from DEV Apr/18, installed on "my storage" with ext4 format.

Just share my happiness with O2's camera...Thanks much to DEV one again.

Guest blackpanther

I would like to say thanks to everyone here. My switch to android has been very pleasant and fun.

Using Froyo beta 2 for a few days now without too much trouble.

My wish list is to be able to remap the keys and better battery life.

I have a question, Anybody knows how to backup the ext4 partition? This will make reinstall quicker with my installed apps ready.

Guest Odysseas07
I would like to say thanks to everyone here. My switch to android has been very pleasant and fun.

Using Froyo beta 2 for a few days now without too much trouble.

My wish list is to be able to remap the keys and better battery life.

I have a question, Anybody knows how to backup the ext4 partition? This will make reinstall quicker with my installed apps ready.

Using Froyo beta 2 for a few days now without too much trouble what ???? WHERE IS froyo BETA 2 ?????