Android on Omnia II - i8000 (18.04.2011)

Guest almar

Hey, your new libs messed up my android.

It's says:

request suspend state: wakeup (0->0) at [rand num]

init: untraced pid [rand num] exited

and it goes forever

i get the same thing.

Guest darkworldzz

hmm.. wifi suddenly stopped working for me.. it will scan the networks around and when i click connect nothing happens.. it used to work.. after a few fresh install it just stopped..

trying to get adb drivers to work so i can access internet via usb and install packages via usb but fails badly, installed the sdk package but when directing to the google usb driver file, windows found no suitable hardware driver.. :lol:

any help here?

ps. i am still using the old old old 3d drivers..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Real_life

New libs http://www.modaco.com/content-page/322429/...8000/page/900/# ph34r.gif

I'm using the "stable" drivers...

Have copied all the package to the tar.gz... NO MORE CRASHES AND FREEZES... that was the most important for me

With it got resized graphics.... wifi not working as before, i think sound is not working... but i only made some quick tests on installs (no crashes) , had sucess with angry birds and 3d gallery...

Guest kr3at0r88
The clock is correct?

No the clock is not working corectly... I am using an application: Clock Sync to syncronize the clock every 15 min with an internet clock.

No the clock is not working corectly... I am using an application: Clock Sync to syncronize the clock every 15 min with an internet clock.

Does android support sync time with Network Provider?

Nokia seems will sync time with it

hmm.. wifi suddenly stopped working for me.. it will scan the networks around and when i click connect nothing happens.. it used to work.. after a few fresh install it just stopped..

trying to get adb drivers to work so i can access internet via usb and install packages via usb but fails badly, installed the sdk package but when directing to the google usb driver file, windows found no suitable hardware driver.. :lol:

any help here?

ps. i am still using the old old old 3d drivers..

i used the drivers from here: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/322429/...i8000/page/801/

can connect with droid explorer and install apk

Guest gauravv

at last got android working very fast......yipee....please someone make wifi work for b7610....plz......

wat i did :

formatted sd and used 4096 as cluster size ( i dnt knw abt it..just wanted to try )

installed android as usual

installed 2d\3d drivers given first page

then installed apps

then i installed 1.1 new drivers

then played angry birds :lol:......

at last got very fast android....K key also worked for me...which wasnt working eariler..

thanks devs..n others.....just want to request for wifi..if devs have time for it

edit : i am using old zimage

Edited by gauravv

Thanks answer but I have a problem

In ubuntu10.10

storage card partition 1 -FAT32(6.9GB)

Partition2 - EXT3(1GB)

extract beta1024.zip -> copy to EXT3 partition

and run MyStorage\haret.exe

mount success but unable to excute init

kernel panic

how?

sorry for my bad english