[Q] What is being modified for volume/equalization control under Froyo Leak ROMs?

Guest xaueious

Guest Dario93

If you want to add equalization to settings you must replace libaudioflinger.so in /system/lib and recompile framework-res.apk under /system/framework :rolleyes:

Guest xaueious

Is libaudioflinger.so what is being modified right now for LCR?

I am not looking for CM6 equalization settings right now... Or is this the same thing?

Guest Dario93
Is libaudioflinger.so what is being modified right now for LCR?

I am not looking for CM6 equalization settings right now... Or is this the same thing?

Yes,it's that, and is the same for all ROMs :rolleyes:

Guest xaueious

Wasn't this only the method for CM6 and AOSP builds?

I haven't built anything, but don't Froyo leaks have a different base address defined in the prelink map for the native library libaudioflinger.so?

That would mean libaudioflinger.so would have had to be built with the proper prelink map?

I'm still not sure how the DSP management saves the settings. I have to do some looking or someone can just tell me.

APK: http://bel.fi/~alankila/android-dsp/

Plus a rebuilt libaudioflinger.so... Then dsp.* settings can be modified...

I'll just investigate a little more now. I gotta grab my phone to check a couple of things... I don't remember seeing a dsp manager in LCR.

Can we just set things from command line?

Edited by xaueious

Guest fear_factory84

This thread is very interesting for me... dario could you explain us how to add libaudioflanger.so and dsp manager to lcr-f 1.X?

I tried to put on libaudioflanger.so and dsp manager from the author site, but the prelink map was surely wrong and the phone didn't boot. I had to start in recovery mode and revert my changes..

Thanks in advance.

Guest fear_factory84

I've seen in the post Dario93's FroYoMod v1.7 NOV 11 2010, that dario had tried to put dsp manager on lcr-f... but I can't see any result.........

Guest Dario93
I've seen in the post Dario93's FroYoMod v1.7 NOV 11 2010, that dario had tried to put dsp manager on lcr-f... but I can't see any result.........

True... unfortunately no results yet :rolleyes: