where can i buy an unlocked Desire HD

Guest BigOmar

Guest Andy1984UK
that doesnt have a 5-6 week delivery date?

Possibly SuperETrader. The DHD product page states "On the 15th of November the 3rd batch of HTC Desire HDs is expected to be shipped. This will cover all current back orders and even leave some free stock (hooray!)"

Looks like I'll have my DHD next week. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine today from Carphone Warehouse. Unlocked and unbranded (I bought handset only) with limited stock in branches - Evesham had 1 left at 10am this morning.

Hopefully HTC deliveries will be increasing over the coming weeks so the extreme stock shortages will reduce.

Guest jasonsutcliffe
that doesnt have a 5-6 week delivery date?

I ordered one yesterday (Orange Upgrade) via Phones for you. It's unlocked, and should arrive Monday :P

Since the op was from 2 weeks ago, I suspect he's already got one... but anyway

Expansys is showing in stock - but ouch, £499! Amazon has a marketplace seller also claiming in stock.

Just over 4 weeks ago I walked into my local carphone warehouse store in my relatively small town asked to have a demo of a DHD and walked away a new happy unlocked DHD user.

What was strange about this was that I had called up most of the shops in the next largest town near me (Ipswich) and they told me that they wasn't getting them in stock till the next month. So that's when I decided to walk into my local carphone warehouse and see what they had, I couldn't believe it when they told me they had it in stock and then they where able to offer me a better upgrade deal then what I could get via T-mobile directly, also another plus is that the phone is unlocked. I had to set up the internet and mms setting myself which I found via some googling. The phone only cost me £30 via carphone warehouse, T-mobile wanted £100.

So a good place to look for unlocked DHD would be any carphone warehouse big or small.