New Phone Question

Guest dune99

Hi

Thanks for the forum.

I need a new phone. I want one with android software. Where is the best place to search?

I have about 180£ to spend...

Thanks a lot

Guest piperboy
Hi

Thanks for the forum.

I need a new phone. I want one with android software. Where is the best place to search?

I have about 180£ to spend...

Thanks a lot

Best place to search would be the internet... :rolleyes:

Seriously, when I was looking for a new phone, I first decided what I wanted from a phone; touch screen, wifi, some apps... Most phone site offer a filtered search where you can input your desired options. Narrowing it down to Android gives you a narrow field of phones.

See one you like, google it! You will find reviews galore! Techradar seemed to have most of the ones I was looking for and of course this site.

I can only advise you, once you have found a suitable candidate, to go to a shop and hold the phone in your hand. I bought a Samsung Monte online and was so disappointed when I held it in my hand that I returned it within the hour!

I'm sure though that people on this site will share their experience of their phones with you here and give you some more advice.

Happy hunting!

Best place to search would be the internet... :rolleyes:

Seriously, when I was looking for a new phone, I first decided what I wanted from a phone; touch screen, wifi, some apps... Most phone site offer a filtered search where you can input your desired options. Narrowing it down to Android gives you a narrow field of phones.

See one you like, google it! You will find reviews galore! Techradar seemed to have most of the ones I was looking for and of course this site.

I can only advise you, once you have found a suitable candidate, to go to a shop and hold the phone in your hand. I bought a Samsung Monte online and was so disappointed when I held it in my hand that I returned it within the hour!

I'm sure though that people on this site will share their experience of their phones with you here and give you some more advice.

Happy hunting!

Hi

Thanks for the help.

One of my favorites is the ZTE san francisco, but the phone is out of the Portuguese market. So I cant watch the phone before i buy. So I can have the same experience like you have with the samsung.

Thanks

PS - What is your San Francisco Opinion??