Google account autoregistration

Guest NewAngel

Guest NewAngel

Hi,

We have chance to have many developpers who are very productive for our Liquid ! But after test a lot of rom, I become a little lazy. I wonder if certain informations (mail google account, wifi key, ...) could be automatically registered to a file.

I don't know where are registered the informations in system.

Maybe informations's file can be launch during first start after installing a new Rom...

Just an idea for developpers....

New@ngel

PARTIAL ANSWER : It's not an autoregistration but a tip to gain some time : http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...x/#entry1473218

Edited by NewAngel

Not bad, it's really annoying when the phone rebbots on a new ROM, set settings, Google account, wifi key :@, and so on...

Nice idea. Waiting fo dev's, i think the wiki key is possible with a script, but google account i'm not sure...

Wait and see

Hi,

We have chance to have many developpers who are very productive for our Liquid ! But after test a lot of rom, I become a little lazy. I wonder if certain informations (mail google account, wifi key, ...) could be automatically registered to a file.

Maybe informations's file can be launch during first start after installing a new Rom...

New@ngel

It's hard to implement google e-mail account because are so many undocumented and required dependencies. I tried to ask what they are and no one can give the right answer.

Wifi is so easy I even have it on my rom. Other things that are easy to implements are alarm clocks, sensitivity, even contacts and sms, but not yet google mail.

Guest NewAngel
It's hard to implement google e-mail account because are so many undocumented and required dependencies. I tried to ask what they are and no one can give the right answer.

Wifi is so easy I even have it on my rom. Other things that are easy to implements are alarm clocks, sensitivity, even contacts and sms, but not yet google mail.

Thx for answer

Wifi is so easy I even have it on my rom

Me, it's on my card.... just a little list of key :rolleyes:

@+

Guest NewAngel
Hi,

New@ngel

PARTIAL ANSWER : It's not an autoregistration but a tip to gain some time : http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...x/#entry1473218