[ROM] AOSP 2.2.1 v0.2 (10/11/2010)

Guest vache

Very good work ! Thanks Vache :rolleyes:

Is there a way to have a black notification bar ?

You have to change the statusbar_background (in /res/drawable-hdpi folder) in framework-res.apk.

Thanks for your answer I will try and if it works I will share it :rolleyes:

Hummm forgot that you will have to change somes black text colors to white in the notification bar.

You can find full tutorial on google on how to do that.

if have a call in, cannot call out by myself. i means cut a call. just wait call in person call out.

how to cut a call ? anyone know pls tell me. tks.

this rom everything run so good & so fine. thank you for LCR Vache.

Edited by mmkim

Guest thepasto

I found a solution for app2sd (old method). With this vold, fat32 and ext partitions are mounted and recognized correctly .. But there is a problem. it is impossible to mount the sd on PC via notification (Enable USB Archive). (I haven't found anything that could help me in logat), but I'm a newbie! Then pass the word to our devs .. Hoping this can serve to make fully functional this beautiful rom!

here is the source from which I took vold's fix . Maybe you can find something interesting!!

I found a solution for app2sd (old method). With this vold, fat32 and ext partitions are mounted and recognized correctly .. But there is a problem. it is impossible to mount the sd on PC via notification (Enable USB Archive). (I haven't found anything that could help me in logat), but I'm a newbie! Then pass the word to our devs .. Hoping this can serve to make fully functional this beautiful rom!

here is the source from which I took vold's fix . Maybe you can find something interesting!!

Nice find B) I'll make some test with this vold. Thx

Hi Vache - in your kernel build, do you have tun enabled? If not - is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

It's not included. Added in the todo list for the next update.

Guest vikings123

Dear Vache,

Thanks again for your works.

So far, everything is working OK except for the battery draining -- a little bit fast.

USB Tethering would be a nice to have, though I am using Liquid Tethering 0.39 (0.39.1 does not show configuration window).

Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

It's unfortunate that this ROM doesn't get updates, it's stock, fast, and basically it uses a variation of acer's stock boot.img (Camera works just like on LCR)

Vache, I know you have the Metal now and won't have the time to do Liquid stuff. But somebody else may improve it and fix the remaining bugs, if vache agrees of course.

Edited by bais

It's unfortunate that this ROM doesn't get updates, it's stock, fast, and basically it uses a variation of acer's stock boot.img (Camera works just like on LCR)

Vache, I know you have the Metal now and won't have the time to do Liquid stuff. But somebody else may improve it and fix the remaining bugs, if vache agrees of course.

I gave full rights to Dario93 on my work. (but unfortunately, i lose all my source)

Guest Dario93

Yes,working on it. Implemented Haptic feedback and no more random reboots (they happen only with 998 Mhz clock selected). I asked roggin to give me help with light and prox sensor :)

Guest thepasto
Yes,working on it. Implemented Haptic feedback and no more random reboots (they happen only with 998 Mhz clock selected). I asked roggin to give me help with light and prox sensor :)

Great work!! i'm waiting for next release.. If you find something about headset, let me know!!