Recording voice while talking with your mobile

Guest memojhan

Guest memojhan

hi guys. i want to know if i am able to record the voice while i am talking with my galaxy s . i used to have sony ericsson before k750i some old stuff. but it was able to record all the talkings while i was on the phone. does android has something like this or any app can do this???

hi guys. i want to know if i am able to record the voice while i am talking with my galaxy s . i used to have sony ericsson before k750i some old stuff. but it was able to record all the talkings while i was on the phone. does android has something like this or any app can do this???

Funny how ppl keep asking this while none of the mighty Android handsets really do incall-recording.

I believe it could be possible through Google Voice but that's only available in the USA I think.

Perhaps you should have bought a Nokia phone. I tried with a friends X6 inbuild memo-recorder and it could record telephone calls. Similar as it can (in a handfull of) Windows Mobile phones (e.g. Samsung SGH-i900, Acer F1, HTC Touchpro) using the standard WM Notes-recorder.

Perhaps you might follow that advice from that guns'n'roses song?

...knock, knock, knocking on Google's door....

:-)

Guest curtpza
Funny how ppl keep asking this while none of the mighty Android handsets really do incall-recording.

I believe it could be possible through Google Voice but that's only available in the USA I think.

Perhaps you should have bought a Nokia phone. I tried with a friends X6 inbuild memo-recorder and it could record telephone calls. Similar as it can (in a handfull of) Windows Mobile phones (e.g. Samsung SGH-i900, Acer F1, HTC Touchpro) using the standard WM Notes-recorder.

Perhaps you might follow that advice from that guns'n'roses song?

...knock, knock, knocking on Google's door....

:-)

Resco Audio Recorder does the trick for for Windows Mobile. It can be set to automatically record all calls(incoming and out going). Im still waiting for a android equivalent.

• 4 months later...
Resco Audio Recorder does the trick for for Windows Mobile. It can be set to automatically record all calls(incoming and out going). Im still waiting for a android equivalent.

Any luck yet? >:->