Can not connect to pc anymore, help please!!!!

Guest runner780

Guest runner780

Hi all,

I've got a problem. I got home today and i tried to mount sd card to pc to transfer some music. But the liquid did not give me the option to mount anymore.

I've got the latest bin 4.002, lcr-F 1 with patches 1.1 , 1.1.1 , 1.1.2 installed...

Tried flashing all lcr files again. didn't help.

Then tried to flash bin again but cannot connect to pc..

Tried button combo to get into bootloader and quickboot, it says something like usb init.. then gives charging screen..

Please help

it does charge though...

Is it possible i deleted some drivers in the liquid for connecting to pc?

Edited by runner780

Guest Dario93

Have you tried to reinstall drivers of your liquid on your pc? download them from acer download page and let me know,if you don't manage to connect your phone I will tell you how to flash the Rom without usb :rolleyes:

Guest runner780

He Dario, thanks for your answer..

I haven't tried installing acer drivers again. But i did try it on three other pc's. The only response from liquid is that it's charging.. No usb option to mount, no usb debugging notification... So i guessed it's a problem in liquid because you don't even need driver to mount sdcard for example.

When i get home i will reinstall acer drivers but i doubt it will work..

Edited by runner780

Guest Dario93
Yep tried three of them. It looks like the liquid is missing it's pc drivers....

Ok then,do you have the possibility to download files directly from your phone? ( also big size files,about 100 MB)

EDIT:

Ok,i'll post the guide: (THANKS TO VOVIDAISU) TESTED ONLY WITH LIQUID E

1) Download this file (about 100 MB size) directly from your phone,it' the latest bin: http://www.fileserve.com/file/5xutRP8

2) How to flash it with malez

* Unzip the downloaded file and you will get 02 items: update.zip and a folder named "image"

* Copy both of them to SD card

* Power off your Liquid

* Press and hold <Volume down> + <Camera> and press <Power> until it vibrates 3 times. Then release all.

* Now the phone will boot in recovery mode,flash with malez as usual the file update.zip.

If your phone is Liquid A1 i'm not sure it will work,so pay attention: Howewer,it worth a try :rolleyes:

Edited by Dario93

Guest runner780
Ok then,do you have the possibility to download files directly from your phone? ( also big size files,about 100 MB)

EDIT:

Ok,i'll post the guide: (THANKS TO VOVIDAISU) TESTED ONLY WITH LIQUID E

1) Download this file (about 100 MB size) directly from your phone,it' the latest bin: http://www.fileserve.com/file/5xutRP8

2) How to flash it with malez

* Unzip the downloaded file and you will get 02 items: update.zip and a folder named "image"

* Copy both of them to SD card

* Power off your Liquid

* Press and hold <Volume down> + <Camera> and press <Power> until it vibrates 3 times. Then release all.

* Now the phone will boot in recovery mode,flash with malez as usual the file update.zip.

If your phone is Liquid A1 i'm not sure it will work,so pay attention: Howewer,it worth a try :rolleyes:

Thanks dario, will try that once i get home. Will keep you posted.

Guest runner780

Too bad the guide only works for liquid-e. Started malez recovery connected to pc an started acer tool but no connection...i have latest malez reco 0.6.1. But cannot connect to pc.

I think the problem started when i flashed xianogen latest mod. after that i wiped and flashed lcr 1.0,1.1,1.1.1,1.1.2. But i did not reflash bin. just wiped all. I thing last time connection worked was with xianogen installed.

Guest runner780
probably something similar occour to me after flashing last Xian cyanogenmod

did you solve this problem?

Not yet. tried almost everything.. I will keep you posted via this thread. if you kindly will do the same?

Is your problem exactly the same? no connection to any pc? only charging?

same problem after flashing last xian

on miui same behaviour

( I tried on 2 different PC : win xp and win 7 64x with cable driver installed and previously working and it will prompt again for new hardware)

nandroid restore LCR 1.1.2 and it works

still need to investigate ....

Guest runner780

Does anyone know how to get into bootloader/fastboot. If i try button combo and connect to pc liquid says something like:

usb fastboot v.xxx

usbinit

power of no charging

and the gives me a big charging icon.. help please