can not root my device

Guest memojhan

Guest memojhan

hi guys. i can not root my device. it tells some error about sertification failure while installing the update.zip. and also i nee an extra program to open my mobile on recovery mod. voice down+that button i dont know the name+ power button doesnt work at all. also i want to know what rooting brings to my mobile and what is the negative points? can somebody explain to me with an easy way please. thanks :rolleyes:

Guest SpruceyB
hi guys. i can not root my device. it tells some error about sertification failure while installing the update.zip. and also i nee an extra program to open my mobile on recovery mod. voice down+that button i dont know the name+ power button doesnt work at all. also i want to know what rooting brings to my mobile and what is the negative points? can somebody explain to me with an easy way please. thanks :rolleyes:

You should read the forum on Android Development at XDA-Developers.

Also, I wouldn't be attempting anything really without being able to get into Download Mode (Vol Down + Home + Power)

Guest darychia

this is the easiest way to root your device, read here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=788108

but you have to get 3-buttion fix before doing so.