ROM cm6 AIO v7 (based on beta 0.40)

Guest Richard_Arkless

Guest Richard_Arkless
Sorry for my ignorance but didn't you change this in the previous version of your rom? When I was using the v3 the red, green and trackball button didn't wake the phone.

Thanks

Ah right I tried to get used to it but I didnt like it so I reverted back to the default, sorry

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest Richard_Arkless
@Richard_Arkless

since CM 6.1 v4.0 the 3D Drawler of LauncherPro don't work correctly.

maybe you can find the cause.

Thanks

Can you go in detail on what is wrong with the 3d drawer as I dont use launcherpro

Guest jekin77
Can you go in detail on what is wrong with the 3d drawer as I dont use launcherpro

if 3d drawler is on -Fast scrolling(swipe) work perfect , but if you do it slow - the sceen begin alittle bit twitching without

scroll and making it impossible to select apps.

yea its got something to do with the cm6 rom, I tested without this program included and it formats everything and nothing of gapps is there now

So should I include the program or not?

Looks like no one has an opinion. The more I think about it, the more I like it as a "feature". Why not keep the Gapps we have unless there is some newer version? When there is a newer version, we'll flash that and then those "newest" apps will not be deleted upon CM update. Sounds pretty slick to me, and I haven't thought up any negatives.

But again, it's no big deal either way really. As long as people know what is happening, either way works fine.

Guest wwwhizz

AARGH! So frustrating... :)

I've just installed ROM cm6 AIO v4 and it keeps rebooting after ~30 seconds of interaction. I'm trying to install ROM-manager so I can partition my new SD-card, but I suppose it needs a Swap-partition to begin with?

Guest rulerofkaos
I'm trying to install ROM-manager so I can partition my new SD-card, but I suppose it needs a Swap-partition to begin with?

You can partition your sdcard with the amongra boot image or on your pc (gparted...)

Guest albicelestial
AARGH! So frustrating... :)

I've just installed ROM cm6 AIO v4 and it keeps rebooting after ~30 seconds of interaction. I'm trying to install ROM-manager so I can partition my new SD-card, but I suppose it needs a Swap-partition to begin with?

Try to flash 691 MHz kernel. With default 710 MHz i had the same problem as yours.

Guest Richard_Arkless
The 750 mhz kernel doesn't work properly. I get a boot loop.

Is this fixable? :x

no as its very unstable so 691 or 710 im afraid

You could request a 729 kernel which I would say is the max cpu speed that we can get it up to

Guest scoobydoo99

Hmm, tried to install this on my pulse as an upgrade from the FLB1.5 rom and now it's not happy.

When tryin to install the rom, I get a 'verification signature missing' error.

Now trying to return to my nandroid backup and it's stuck on the 'android' screen.

I followed the installation steps - factory reset, format system, so not sure why it wouldn't install - more importantly, not sure why it won't boot past the android screen following a restore?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Richard_Arkless
Hmm, tried to install this on my pulse as an upgrade from the FLB1.5 rom and now it's not happy.

When tryin to install the rom, I get a 'verification signature missing' error.

Now trying to return to my nandroid backup and it's stuck on the 'android' screen.

I followed the installation steps - factory reset, format system, so not sure why it wouldn't install - more importantly, not sure why it won't boot past the android screen following a restore?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

What recovery do you have installed, armon-ra or clockwork, this needs clockwork to work (really should have put that in the steps), if you got it you can disable the verification but theres a bug where after a failed attempt of flashing a rom no other roms will work and show the same error so reboot back into the recovery, disable it then flash the rom should work then

Guest scoobydoo99

I do have Clockwork installed so I'll give it another go in the morning. Done a 2nd restore and it seems to be booting okay this time. Where in clockwork is the option to disable the verification - is it somewhere obvious?

Thanks Richard.

Guest c.duarte
no as its very unstable so 691 or 710 im afraid

You could request a 729 kernel which I would say is the max cpu speed that we can get it up to

Where do I could request that kernel?

Thank you, super man :)

Guest Richard_Arkless
I do have Clockwork installed so I'll give it another go in the morning. Done a 2nd restore and it seems to be booting okay this time. Where in clockwork is the option to disable the verification - is it somewhere obvious?

Thanks Richard.

Go to install zip from sdcard and then toggle signature verification to signature check: Disabled

Where do I could request that kernel?

Thank you, super man :)

Either make a new thread or comment on this thread, http://android.modaco.com/content-page/318...clock/page/380/ but the last comment was on november 18th or on the cm6 port official thread

I did manage to get 748 to boot but would reboot after a minute or so of use so I had to quickly underclock it to 728mhz and the linpack scores was 5.143, the screenshot of linpack was the score at the default 710mhz so not much of a difference but a difference none the less

oh and im not superman im clark kent ;)

Guest c.duarte
Go to install zip from sdcard and then toggle signature verification to signature check: Disabled

Either make a new thread or comment on this thread, http://android.modaco.com/content-page/318...clock/page/380/ but the last comment was on november 18th or on the cm6 port official thread

I did manage to get 748 to boot but would reboot after a minute or so of use so I had to quickly underclock it to 728mhz and the linpack scores was 5.143, the screenshot of linpack was the score at the default 710mhz so not much of a difference but a difference none the less

oh and im not superman im clark kent :)

Is this ROM going to be based on 0.50 etc.?

Guest Richard_Arkless
Is this ROM going to be based on 0.50 etc.?

I dont think there will be a 0.50 as the official cyanogenmod has stopped development of 2.2 and starting development of 2.3 so it will probably be the same for the pulse port

As for whether I will continue development of this rom, I most likely will until 2.3 is at the same state of hardware compatibility as we got 2.2 at and then I will decide on whether to make my own custom rom based on it or leave it all to tom (I guess it will depend on how committed he is to the future development of 2.3)

oh and im not superman im clark kent :)

I have the 748mhz and I have no reboots.its working well.the linpack scored 5.298

Guest Richard_Arkless
I have the 748mhz and I have no reboots.its working well.the linpack scored 5.298

is this the same kernel as the one in my dropbox and if so what is your configuration as in what official 2.1 update did you flash, swap amount, etc

Guest kiler4fun

Hey, this rom is awesome!

But i've got a question I just flashed it and flashed the launcher pro aswell but it didn't uninstalled my ADW. So how do I unintall adw launcher?

is this the same kernel as the one in my dropbox and if so what is your configuration as in what official 2.1 update did you flash, swap amount, etc

Yes is the same kernel.I flashed UK update. Partion swap on sd 64 mb and a2sd also in 8gb sdcard class 4.sorry for answering late.

Guest AntonioPT
Hey, this rom is awesome!

But i've got a question I just flashed it and flashed the launcher pro aswell but it didn't uninstalled my ADW. So how do I unintall adw launcher?

Install Titanium Backup, open it, click "Backup/restore", find ADW in the list of apps, click it and then click Un-install!.

Guest skitch20

First of all i want to congratulate you for the great job and idea :)

I just have one question, after I installed Tom's CM6 v04 I ran the AntonioPT performance zip and I noticed a great difference in speed. Does your script include those tweaks or it's best to run the script in your rom to?

Thanks