ROM cm6 AIO v7 (based on beta 0.40)

Guest Richard_Arkless

Guest Berndvh
any update today?

hmm you shouldnt ask for updates, all the dev's are either away or working as hard as they can next to their personal life so that we can enjoy a nice stable and fast rom.

Guest piretia
hmm you shouldnt ask for updates, all the dev's are either away or working as hard as they can next to their personal life so that we can enjoy a nice stable and fast rom.

I ask because toti said he would put an update today.

I understand that they have privacy!

Guest piretia
I repack the ram disk from honeycomb,

split bootimg from gingerbread

preplace the ramdisk with the ramdisk from honecomb.

mkbootimg and Now I'm trying wonce again.

I hope so that I'll get a boot up.

I'm considering to unyaffs the system.img and make some changes in build.prop

like the dansity=160

and the device.name

If I get the honeycomb bootup on my phone I gonna create a new thread for that!

EDIT:

This time I get stack on the ANDROID boot logo!

excuse the question but when an update?

thanks

Greetings

Guest Pulseuser1

Piretia, Instead of just asking when the next update is, atleast try and contribute to helping them! Just say any bugs youve come across with the ROM or something like that. It does start to get annoying to them when you constantly ask for a new update. :D

Guest Richard_Arkless
I repack the ram disk from honeycomb,

split bootimg from gingerbread

preplace the ramdisk with the ramdisk from honecomb.

mkbootimg and Now I'm trying wonce again.

I hope so that I'll get a boot up.

I'm considering to unyaffs the system.img and make some changes in build.prop

like the dansity=160

and the device.name

If I get the honeycomb bootup on my phone I gonna create a new thread for that!

EDIT:

This time I get stack on the ANDROID boot logo!

Wow great work, I really do hope you get honeycomb on this phone, im afraid to say that since I left the cm6 aio project my pulse has been in my bedroom draw and hasnt left it since and have been using the zte blade all the time now

Sorry :D

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest rulerofkaos
Wow great work, I really do hope you get honeycomb on this phone, im afraid to say that since I left the cm6 aio project my pulse has been in my bedroom draw and hasnt left it since and have been using the zte blade all the time now

Read this on engadget:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/15/next-ve...-and-honeycomb/

It seems that honeycomb isn't really made for phones, let's see...

Guest totiadrenalin

I'm sorry that I didn't upload any update, but I don't feel good this days!

I will have to stop developing for some day.

On my next update It'll be only one rom, with script to change the density between 140 and 160 from the terminal.

And the front button lights will be working.

And one other rom with the vanila framework - CM6 stock rom.

But I can't promiss the date of the update.

Best regards

TOTI

Edited by totiadrenalin

Guest Berndvh
I'm sorry that I didn't upload any update, but I don't feel good this days!

I will have to stop developing for some day.

On my next update It'll be only one rom, with script to change the density between 140 and 160 from the terminal.

And the front button lights will be working.

And one other rom with the vanila framework - CM6 stock rom.

But I can't promiss the date of the update.

Best regards

TOTI

i hope you will soon be better :D

i saw an topic about the possibility of an official huawei 2.2 update with the new kernel and updated drivers. i personally dont think it will actually happen. but i think it is a thread that is nice to keep an eye on(maybe).

btw i got a bug. i am using your latest rom with the DTa2sd beta 3 and when someone try's to call me (my phone is in lock) i hear the ringtone and it vibrates. but i can only see the normal lock screen. if i unlock the phone it gives an crash notification of the call service.

regards

Hello,

Problems identified

The "validate" the trackball is lost, the phone can not turn on for now and the passage in landscape mode in the gallery bug.

These points work in the version of twrock

Thank you for your great work.

Guest GregorioUY

Flashed V5 yesterday, from original,CM 0.4

Yes, it is faster, but for some reason, when doing more than 3 apps, (FB+Gmail+eBuddy, for example), the thing freezes and force close after a while.

Some times it even fc and reboots after a while, right after coming of "sleep mode".

Besides that, the usual bug of CM original version for me,accelerometer locking after a while, and the one already noted about the missing front buttons lights

Guest Yohimbin

Hmm,I had a question about 2days ago,it's not so important,but I think,nobody will see my reply...So,I have an U8230 with this rom (v7),and I cannot connect to wifi networks.It's trying to connect,obtaining the IP address,then disconnecting. I like this rom,but if I cannot use wifi...Bad :D

Another question.Does it know somebody,how to change the discoverable time @ bluetooth?This 120sec limit in the CM roms is not so good.

Guest totiadrenalin
Hmm,I had a question about 2days ago,it's not so important,but I think,nobody will see my reply...So,I have an U8230 with this rom (v7),and I cannot connect to wifi networks.It's trying to connect,obtaining the IP address,then disconnecting. I like this rom,but if I cannot use wifi...Bad :D

Another question.Does it know somebody,how to change the discoverable time @ bluetooth?This 120sec limit in the CM roms is not so good.

Use this roms!

CM6_Gingersyle_b1-140.zip

and

CM6_Gingersyle_b1-1630.zip

But after you flash the rom

also flash the dta2sd: dtapps2sd-2.7.5.3-beta03-signed.zip

And you will be abble to connect to your wifi!

I need some time to figure out how to port a applications.

I know that with Apktool I can unpack the *.apk and that the sdk limitation is located in AndroidManifest.xml, but for some strange reason the Camera.apk doesn't work in cm6, even with the 2.1 UK libs.

If somebody know better how to port apps, It'll help me verry much.

Guest Poseidonhun
Use this roms!

and

I know that with Apktool I can unpack the *.apk and that the sdk limitation is located in AndroidManifest.xml, but for some strange reason the Camera.apk doesn't work in cm6, even with the 2.1 UK libs.

The links are down :D

Use this roms!

and

Toti, after installing the 160 version (with DTApps2SD), I can't get su permission in terminal.

Guest Poseidonhun

I have this problem too. After I flash this then works.

The new modified CM6_Gingerstyle_b1 feels much faster.

The applications are loading faster. I dont get any serious lag.

But I getting early low space warning, and the android 2.3 keyboard FC's me.

Edited by Poseidonhun

Guest Richard_Arkless
I have this problem too. After I flash this then works.

The new modified CM6_Gingerstyle_b1 feels much faster.

The applications are loading faster. I dont get any serious lag.

But I getting early low space warning, and the android 2.3 keyboard FC's me.

I assume toti hasnt included app2sd by default so either use the official one built in where you manually move the apps to the fat partition on the sdcard or flash the custom app2sd found here: http://www.darktremor.info/files/a2sd/dtap...ta03-signed.zip

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest Poseidonhun
I assume toti hasnt included app2sd by default so either use the official one built in where you manually move the apps to the fat partition on the sdcard or flash the custom app2sd found here: http://www.darktremor.info/files/a2sd/dtap...ta03-signed.zip

Yes I flash this zip after installing.

So i try manually move cache to sd. Then i have more space.

but Toti isn't said that his script can broken by changing the a2sd settings?

Edited by Poseidonhun

Unless I misunderstood him, Toti himself suggested to install that version of DT Apps2SD and gave a link to it. That's what I tried.

Yes, it "felt" quick for the couple of minutes I had it loaded, but I did no "controlled" testing to prove anything. I'm not sure it is any quicker than what I'm using now, but everything is relative and subject to errors in perception and bias.

On the other hand, a couple of fc's and the non-working su in terminal were what kept me from keeping on looking at it. (And I needed to get back to work and stop messing around.) :D

Guest totiadrenalin
Unless I misunderstood him, Toti himself suggested to install that version of DT Apps2SD and gave a link to it. That's what I tried.

Yes, it "felt" quick for the couple of minutes I had it loaded, but I did no "controlled" testing to prove anything. I'm not sure it is any quicker than what I'm using now, but everything is relative and subject to errors in perception and bias.

On the other hand, a couple of fc's and the non-working su in terminal were what kept me from keeping on looking at it. (And I needed to get back to work and stop messing around.) :D

Guys, I own you a big apology.

From this point I have to stop the further developing for our pulse. Because I was forced to choose between my girlfriend and this.

And what is the most normal I chose my girlfriend.

Edited by totiadrenalin

Guest AntonioPT

From this point I have to stop the further developing for our pulse. Because I was forced to choose between my girlfriend and this.

You don't owe us nothing. You contributed a lot to the Pulse ROM community, and we will miss you... Be happy with your girlfriend :D

Guest piretia

we will miss you but happiness must always come first.

thanks for the roms exelentes

Guest Perrofranco

we hope you will be happy with your girlfriend ... Thanks from Venezuela