Fix axis reversion from multitouch

Guest Thmz159

Guest Thmz159

Hi,

I've read that there is a possible fix for axis reversion of multitouch. (problem with many devices like Google Nexus one or G1) But I dont find it anymore. Is it possible with our Liquids? Because in games it would be nice if I can run + press A or B button at the same time :rolleyes:

Guest Delnar_Ersike

Short answer: no.

Long answer: this was partly fixed by phhusson's touchscreen drivers, which AFAIK are included in almost every ROM that uses a community kernel. However, it's only partly fixed, and the "axis stick" effect is still there, as the underlying cause of the problem is hardware (look up the Synaptics ClearPad 2000).

Guest Delnar_Ersike

I don't know precisely, but he improved upon the stock touchscreen drivers and released it to the community for inclusion in custom kernels. His work is probably up on github somewhere, but you need not worry about that if you are not a ROM developer, because, as I said, almost all ROMs that use a boot.img with a community-compiled kernel include the work phhusson (phh) has done (people usually call it "TS fix" or "TS patch").

Edited by Delnar_Ersike

Guest Morris Lee
I'll do new TS fix in a days, maximally in 2 weeks B) Theoretically, it'll fix ALL problems with axis reversion

Yay!! I hope it will make its way to LCR-F or Xian's ROM before the next version is released!!

Morris Lee

Guest Koki1337
Yay!! I hope it will make its way to LCR-F or Xian's ROM before the next version is released!!

Morris Lee

Seriously this phone is only partially awesome without you hardworking devs