LCR Probleme pixelisation photo via widget galerie

Guest NewAngel

Guest NewAngel

Hello,

I've detect a problem on LCR-F (1.0 & more). I'm using Launcher2 with rotative Acer widget to access to my galerie. But I've a very bad quality of pictures. I've a lot of pixels.

In reality when we open a picture via this widget, we have in first time a low quality of the picture and in second time a focus of the picture is made before to have an excelent picture quality.

But now when I'm using this widget than a shortcut I've only a bad quality. When picture is open as a slow quality, I must "click" on camera to have picture in good quality....

It's right for pictures shoot by camera. For pictures present in ROM (LCR Picture by ex.) I can only have the bad quality of picture.

Anyone have a solution to have picture directly in good quality. Thanks.

New@ngel

Hello,

I've detect a problem on LCR-F (1.0 & more). I'm using Launcher2 with rotative Acer widget to access to my galerie. But I've a very bad quality of pictures. I've a lot of pixels.

In reality when we open a picture via this widget, we have in first time a low quality of the picture and in second time a focus of the picture is made before to have an excelent picture quality.

But now when I'm using this widget than a shortcut I've only a bad quality. When picture is open as a slow quality, I must "click" on camera to have picture in good quality....

It's right for pictures shoot by camera. For pictures present in ROM (LCR Picture by ex.) I can only have the bad quality of picture.

Anyone have a solution to have picture directly in good quality. Thanks.

New@ngel

I had a similar problem : on a stock rom i have deleted nemo player and I was using Acer Carrousel (rotative?) widget. When I was selecting a picture it opens the gallery 3D application but is shows the picture in low resolution. If I open directly 3D gallery (after killing it) it was working. I didn't find any reason but I concluded that Acer widget does only work with nemo player.

Is there Nemo player on lcr ? BTW I'm surprised that there is Acer widget in LCR ?

Guest NewAngel

Hi gi4257,

I've install nemoplayer, it's right work correctly... But I don't remember this problem with older LCR before LCR-F, it's strange. We will to wait the come back of Malez from his week-end with Family :rolleyes: to have his opinion on subject.

I've open a bug track here :

I'm surprised that there is Acer widget in LCR ?

You can obtain it by installing Launcher2 :huh:

New@ngel

--------------------

NewAngel: [email protected]

Suivez-moi sur Twitter / Suivez-moi sur Twitter: http://twitter.com/NewAngel_fr

-------------------------------------------------- ----------

Merci a tous les Développeurs verser Travail Votre / Merci à tous les développeurs pour votre travail

Edited by NewAngel

Guest Delnar_Ersike

The issue might be caused by the fact that when you open the picture from the widget, the gallery only opened the thumbnail of the image, not the image itself. It's hard to explain, but the Gallery application creates thumbnails for every picture, which it uses when you're browsing images. The Acer Widget might also use the same thumbnails, but when you tap on an image within the widget, instead of opening the original image, the Gallery opens the thumbnail.

Guest NewAngel
The issue might be caused by the fact that when you open the picture from the widget, the gallery only opened the thumbnail of the image, not the image itself. It's hard to explain, but the Gallery application creates thumbnails for every picture, which it uses when you're browsing images. The Acer Widget might also use the same thumbnails, but when you tap on an image within the widget, instead of opening the original image, the Gallery opens the thumbnail.

Hi Delnar,

You again ! :rolleyes: . It's exactly what I think, you have certainly right. I can't resolve the problem.

But maybe a start of the answer, I can't see and access to .Thumbnail folder from ESfileExplorer. But when I connect my Liquid to USB, I can acces to this folder... Strange.

New@ngel

Wich Launcher2 are you using ? (where did you take it ?)

Edit : And yes, to have them fully working, you need NemoPlayer.

Edited by vache

Guest Delnar_Ersike

@NewAngel: Windows Vista, Windows 7, and almost all Linux distros automatically flag directories beginning with a period as hidden, so if "Show Hidden Folders" is disabled in your file explorer settings, you won't be able to see the .thumbnail folders.

@vache: AFAIK, Launcher2 is one the names for the default Eclair/FroYo Launcher. Since NewAngel is using LCR-F, I think it's the Launcher2 that came standard with the bin.

PS. I'm always lurking in the forums, however I usually don't post unless I have a question that really needs answering or see a question that I can at least partly answer or help in answering.

Edited by Delnar_Ersike

Guest NewAngel
Wich Launcher2 are you using ? (where did you take it ?)

Edit : And yes, to have them fully working, you need NemoPlayer.

Hi Vache,

Provided by Malez directly.

I've find an other version of Launcher2 with menu in 3D, but I can't install on LCR for moment.

I thought I will contact Malez to solve this problem, but if you have an idea. :rolleyes:

Have we got a similar command with adb or an other solution to list the missing lib for instal an .apk.

Than an apt-get install command under Debian ?

Thx New@ngel

Guest Delnar_Ersike

It's a lot more complicated than that, because unlike in most Linux distros, libraries with the same name can have a variety of different version depending on the developer(s) of the library and the device it is on. So for example, one liboemcamera.so can be completely different than another liboemcamera.so, even if they have the same name. Because of this, you simply can't say a certain apk depends on library xyz, because one version of library xyz might contain the method the given apk uses while another version of library xyz does not or does something slightly different when the method is called.

Guest NewAngel
@NewAngel: Windows Vista, Windows 7, and almost all Linux distros automatically flag directories beginning with a period as hidden, so if "Show Hidden Folders" is disabled in your file explorer settings, you won't be able to see the .thumbnail folders.

It's right, but it's not a hidden directory. I can't see this directory and I don't know why....

@ vache: Autant que je sache, Lanceur2 est l'un des noms pour le défaut Eclair / Froyo Launcher. Depuis NewAngel utilise LCR-F, je pense que c'est la Lanceur2 fourni en standard avec le bac.

Launcher standard, but maybe there's different version of Launcher2 (I'm not sure). On a PHH ROM I used one Launcher2 but menu was in 3D same as Launcher Pro with 3D drawer activated. It was excelent. I've extract the .apk named Launcher2 too, but installation is always aborted on LCR... :rolleyes:

PS. Je suis toujours tapie dans les forums, mais j'ai l'habitude de ne pas poster si je n'ai pas une question qui a vraiment besoin de répondre ou de voir une question que je peux au moins en partie répondre ou vous aider à répondre.

It's with persons as you, forums exist and help a lot of persons. Your help is appreciated, Thank you. :huh:

New@ngel

Guest NewAngel
It's a lot more complicated than that, because unlike in most Linux distros, libraries with the same name can have a variety of different version depending on the developer(s) of the library and the device it is on. So for example, one liboemcamera.so can be completely different than another liboemcamera.so, even if they have the same name. Because of this, you simply can't say a certain apk depends on library xyz, because one version of library xyz might contain the method the given apk uses while another version of library xyz does not or does something slightly different when the method is called.

Arf He is too fast to write !!!! LOL :rolleyes:

I understand, so it will be difficult to install this Launcher on LCR. Maybe if PHH read this ....

@ Vache Maybe can you contact him ? Please

New@ngel

Arf He is too fast to write !!!! LOL :rolleyes:

I understand, so it will be difficult to install this Launcher on LCR. Maybe if PHH read this ....

@ Vache Maybe can you contact him ? Please

New@ngel

Can you provide the logcat when you try to install the apk ? Like that we can see what's appening.

The Launcher2 from is modded for their widgets, other Launcher2 don't have them.

Guest Chewy11

in acer stock 2.1 the spinner widgets where ok and fit in if one wanted

now in 2.2. they are part of the system

Naming: So is Acer 2.2 UI called Breeze or UI4....Launcher2 is a home or another 'Skin"...

I have been running LCR1.1.2 with FUll Acer UI and the spinners for media give a horrid first pic(gives a pic a folder)of some folder of icons...SUPER pixelated...and useless to me in that environment....

Guest NewAngel
Can you provide the logcat when you try to install the apk ? Like that we can see what's appening.

The Launcher2 from is modded for their widgets, other Launcher2 don't have them.

Hi Vache,

I've generated this log just after try to install Launcher2 (3D).

I've read it, but I can't analyse all the file :rolleyes:

Help of Vache San :huh: is need.

Thx

New@ngel

SendLog.txt

Edited by NewAngel