Help think phone bricked

Guest dazsh

Hi all, yesterday my phone ran out of charge whilst on the phone. When i got home i plugged it in to charge and turned on the it kept saying force close of android.acore so i did a factory reset and restarted the phone it was then stuck on android screen loop.

I then stupidly decided to reflash it with the baltic 2.1 and it got stuck on 207 and now wont turn on is it completely broke now?

It was previously on baltic 2.1 since it first came out.

Thx

Guest merrymenvn

Yes, it is completely broken. You should send it to LG services.

http://android.modaco.com/content/lg-gt540.../my-gt540-dead/

http://android.modaco.com/content/lg-gt540...ference-thread/

How to repair your device if it feels like dead. When you click power button nothing happens (Note that this may not work, its only a theory)

Make sure you use USB ports that are in back of youre PC, dont use front ones.

Disable LGE Virtual Modem. In your Windows operating system, go to Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > Modems > Right click on LGE Virtual Modem and click Disable.

Try to boot your phone into Emergency/Download mode (VOL DOWN + POWER).

If the phone booted into Emergency/Download mode, launch KDZ Updater.

In TYPE dropdown menu, choose EMERGENCY.

Load KDZ(ROM) and flash your phone.

If the phone failed to boot into Emergency/Download mode (VOL DOWN + POWER), launch KDZ Updater.

In TYPE dropdown menu, choose CS_EMERGENCY.

Load KDZ(ROM) and flash your phone.

If the phone still dont work, take your phone to local LG Waranty service or your Operator which sold you the phone. Tell them that after you turned the phone off, it dosnt seem to turn back on again. And also make some angry face, something like this: >:[ so the girls that work there would be scared and respect you.

:rolleyes: