[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O
Flibble when I turn on GPS the icon doesn't appear in my notification bar.

Still can't watch videos from http://m.youtube.com/ ("This video cannot be played") still works from the program however. First reported this back in r6.

the GPS icon works fine here.

Yes, I added that to the known issues

Known issues:

- Contacts & dialer do not support landscape mode

- Intial location in maps may place you elsewhere for a few seconds whilst the phone determines your location

- stagefright still disabled. Youtube mobile website does not function without stagefright - use the app instead

You need to fully enable the broken stagefright for the mobile youtube website to work, but you will have problems with green bars on H.264 video.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest whatcolour

m8, u r a legend!

Merged gb pack with r8 before flashing, complete wipe beforehand as well, but now have the old contact name not displaying during a call problem back. Should flashing r8 first then the gb pack as stated fix the problem?

Thanks again!

Guest AstuteSoup

Finally made the switch to 2.2. This rom really deserves all the praise it has been receiving, superb stuff fibblesan. From the quick play I had just now I did notice something odd, albeit a minor issue: when launching the sound recorder app, an activity pertaining to recording settings appears and hitting the back button brings the actual sound recorder activity to the forefront.

Guest The Soup Thief

Top marks! All installed and running very nicely indeed! :P

Out of curiosity, is there a reason why you don't include Move to SD by default? I find it really handy and use it each time I install a new ROM. I guess perhaps it slows down some apps?

EDIT - forgot to say - I LOVE the boot animation! Very very nice touch!

Edited by The Soup Thief

Guest Blasphemous

Just gone from Fixed R6 to R8. Lovin it flibble! Couple of minor points:

Had to re-enter my email settings (no biggy). Email works fine but I've tried to enter a signature (Sent from my Android), and press ok but it's not sending emails with the signature attached. Any idea on that one mate?

Maps had me a few streets out but seems to be coming into line.

I've installed the Battery Circle Gingerbread Theme (after rebooting the phone a couple of times first). Love being able to see the battery circle with % value without having to unlock the phone.

As I said, lovin your work flibblesan.

Thank you also to Frankish for porting over the Gingerbread Themes.

Edited by Blasphemous

The ROM is uploading. I'm getting pathetic speeds from my server again so I'm also uploading to the mirror service at the same time.

Sorry everyone.

No problem, take your time. I'll try again in the morning.

Thanks and goodnight... :P

Guest Simon O
hi,i cannot import my contacts from the sim card, it goes through the motions but doesnt import them,any help would be nice,thanks in advance.

Which version are you running?

Guest Simon O
oh man gf's phone isnt showing up contacts name when a call is received just the number. help me before i get kicked onto the streeets :P

Did you wipe the phone before installing or not please?