[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest bagatov
I'm still using the r2a, but I've lost my sliding lock screen which I kinda miss.

However, since losing it I haven't had a touchscreen lockup.

That is interesting, so perhaps the issue is with the lockscreen itself. Could another lockscreen app solve it?

Guest ale_syrj
That is interesting, so perhaps the issue is with the lockscreen itself. Could another lockscreen app solve it?

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm giving this a shot.

Guest ale_syrj
I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm giving this a shot.

No, Lock screen is not the problem.

Guess I'll just have to wait until the touch screen freeze problem is fixed until I'm going to get Froyo.

Loving the rom but have a major problem in that i cannot make a connection to my Google account. Tried it with both 3G and 2G, never gets their, always says failed to make a connection. Data working as i can surf the web over both 3g and 2g. PLEASE help

Loving the rom but have a major problem in that i cannot make a connection to my Google account. Tried it with both 3G and 2G, never gets their, always says failed to make a connection. Data working as i can surf the web over both 3g and 2g. PLEASE help

It worked for me, took less than 10 sec to connect to google account using 3G.

I was on Paul's R4 before and never managed to connect to my google account on that ROM.

try a factory reset and try logging in again that worked for me.

Guest HitTheCow

facing the same problem (google accaount via 3g) and tried a factory reset: negative :P

tried it several times (reflashed, wiped caches, factory reset) but won't work for me

Guest nicksoph
for me after "coping files" there is a lot of "deleting files..." and my phone doesn't boot up! Any idea? Thanks!

try pressing back key and if nothing then power off if necessary by removing battery

Guest rhodiumaki

guy's same problem here,the device stuck on android logo after flashing any 2.2 froyo rom and not only FLB-Froyo G2.i tried the usual and any possible options in clockwork but nothing..all eclair roms works fine.any ideas?

mine still has a green bar at the top in HQ and sometimes so videos dont render properly bit annoying but i just lower quality

in other news i encountered my first screen lock up today, sad times, no biggy tho ripped batt out and back in and shes back to normal :P

Guest The-One

I was thinking in a theory to explain the random screen freezes and i needed someone to test it.. can you guys who have the screen freezes run noled app with the brightness at full and cofirm if your screen is really an amoled?

This locks can be driver related or something, and if so a different piece of hardware that is not work at 100% could be the cause (in this case the screen).

Guest schkinx
I was thinking in a theory to explain the random screen freezes and i needed someone to test it.. can you guys who have the screen freezes run noled app with the brightness at full and cofirm if your screen is really an amoled?

This locks can be driver related or something, and if so a different piece of hardware that is not work at 100% could be the cause (in this case the screen).

I started to get them too , went back to 2.1 r4 rom . shame really because everything else was awesome . Think i'll give it another go because i only started to get them after i installed a few apps , strange i know , so i'll try and figure out which one might have caused the trouble

Guest The-One
I started to get them too , went back to 2.1 r4 rom . shame really because everything else was awesome . Think i'll give it another go because i only started to get them after i installed a few apps , strange i know , so i'll try and figure out which one might have caused the trouble

Yes but follow my idea, even if you got them at 2.1 your screen may not have the correct drivers assigned cause im suspecting Orange did a first version of the firmware with the correct drivers for amoled screens and then they started to get in short and sold the ones with lcd screens with that same drivers and firmware (since all phones untill now only got one version of the Orange firmware).

Someone said that they are/were working in a new version of their branded firmware, maybe its mainly to support the phones with the lcd screens, who knows.

Guest schkinx
Yes but follow my idea, even if you got them at 2.1 your screen may not have the correct drivers assigned cause im suspecting Orange did a first version of the firmware with the correct drivers for amoled screens and then they started to get in short and sold the ones with lcd screens with that same drivers and firmware (since all phones untill now only got one version of the Orange firmware).

Someone said that they are/were working in a new version of their branded firmware, maybe its mainly to support the phones with the lcd screens, who knows.

good point , and since there are so many versions of the blade popping up in different countries for different operators the specs are bound to change form one to another .

sorry if this has been asked already .. installed the standard lite version and titanium is stuck asking for root rights .

can anyone help me out please :P

try settings>>applications>>superuser>> force close

settings>>applications>>titanium backup >> force close

then start titanium backup again. usually works first or second time also give it a minute or so to grant permissions