[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O
Hmm that google is handy.....

Menu->Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->Menu->Filter->All

Find Superuser Permissions and click "Clear data".

Ah didn't think of that.. (too early in the day for me)

Guest Prietz0r
Anyone trying to download.. sorry. The upload failed so I'm re-uploading and I'll fix the mirror after.

That's a other version as the r5 version I downloaded a couple of hours(I think 1 or 2 hours) ago ?

So there will be a 'new' updated version soon ?

If so I'll wait for that before I am upgrading my currently r4 rom installation :unsure:

By the way, great that there is such a fast developing for this rom!

Guest Niks10
Anyone trying to download.. sorry. The upload failed so I'm re-uploading and I'll fix the mirror after.

Getting 404 Error, tried 3-4 times in last 10 minutes or so.

Guest Simon O
Getting 404 Error, tried 3-4 times in last 10 minutes or so.

Yep, it was uploading. back now.

r5 users can update to r5a by using the email fix or downloading the full rom and flashing without a wipe. The email is the only fix.

Guest mario999

Hi. Does this have the Magnifying glass lock screen and zte dailer, or the standard versions? Thanks.

Circle Battery indicator would be great as well.

Edited by mario999

Guest danz0l

Wow excellent rom and seems very stable so far (very pleased), well done :unsure:

Silly question which is more Froyo related that specific to this rom i guess is how do i sync my contact pictures to Facebook ? I used to use syncmypix on 2.1 and that worked very well but although it is syncing on 2.2 (messages have picture icons) the actual contact pages dont get updated (all with default no images).

Any ideas ?

Guest PicikeEvetke

Hi, I have an error.

My power button not working on r5, r5a.

When screen is on and hold down power button, the launcher restart, and done.

When screen is off, nothing happen.

Same map, like home button?

Or my mistake.

:edit:

I have a lot of other errors, like google sign in with numeric characters, logon screen kick me.

Randomly reboot...

Edited by PicikeEvetke

Guest Niks10

I upgraded from R3 to R5A without wipe.

on R3, I used FLB-Gingerbread theme, all was OK except I did not get battery % (remaining) in battery Icon.

on R5A, I installed Flibblesan's modified Galaxy-s theme, and it won't display the battry icon at all, so reverted back to FLB-Gingerbread theme, and same problem doesnot display battery % (remaining) in battery Icon.

Guest Rozzers
r5a back online. Sorry for the delay.

After Installing the ROM , Is The Screen The Right Way Up? Some People On Other Forums Had The Problem So i Just Want To Check! :unsure:

Also , When i Download The installer File , Do i have to download all the fixes aswell or is it already got the fixes installed??

Guest Simon O
I upgraded from R3 to R5A without wipe.

on R3, I used FLB-Gingerbread theme, all was OK except I did not get battery % (remaining) in battery Icon.

on R5A, I installed Flibblesan's modified Galaxy-s theme, and it won't display the battry icon at all, so reverted back to FLB-Gingerbread theme, and same problem doesnot display battery % (remaining) in battery Icon.

My Gingerbread theme doesn't show percentage because that Gingerbread doesn't do this. The theme Frankish made is customized and I made my theme to be as close to original as possible.

Not sure whats up with the Galaxy S theme.

Guest Simon O
flibblesan, are you planning to include A2SD in your ROM? The Froyo Apps2FAT is not as efficient, even not with Move2SD Enabler.

No. But the boot.img is already setup to support busybox runparts so you may be able to get Darktremor A2SD working yourself if you flash it. I may look into making an A2SD add-on pack though.

After Installing the ROM , Is The Screen The Right Way Up? Some People On Other Forums Had The Problem So i Just Want To Check! B)

Also , When i Download The installer File , Do i have to download all the fixes aswell or is it already got the fixes installed??

Yes of course the screen is the right way up :unsure:

Where are people saying it isn't?

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Simon O

Looks like the Galaxy S theme battery icon isn't working at all.. I didn't port this so not sure how I can fix this, sorry. I could probably make a replacement theme without battery percentage but ideally if somebody knows how to port themes properly can do so against the new framework-res in my ROM that would be great.

Guest Simon O
flibblesan, are you planning to include A2SD in your ROM? The Froyo Apps2FAT is not as efficient, even not with Move2SD Enabler.

Ok if you have an EXT2 partition on your SD card already then try this update to enable A2SD. (check first page for new link)

Edited by flibblesan

Guest gambieter
Ok if you have an EXT2 partition on your SD card already then try this update to enable A2SD.

Thanks, will try today. Maybe worth incorporating in the ROM as standard, then those with EXT2 use it straight away, the others won't notice the difference? :unsure:

Guest Simon O
Thanks, will try today. Maybe worth incorporating in the ROM as standard, then those with EXT2 use it straight away, the others won't notice the difference? :unsure:

Good point. I've flashed the update to my phone without an EXT2 partition and I notice no difference.

Partitioned my SD and A2SD activated. I'll add the script to the next release. No ETA yet on this.

BTW just noticed that I got the notification sound and ringtone the wrong way round in the build.prop so on a fresh install there won't be any ringtone or notification set. Sorry about that B)

Edited by flibblesan

Guest gambieter
Good point. I've flashed the update to my phone without an EXT2 partition and I notice no difference.

Partitioned my SD and A2SD activated. I'll add the script to the next release. No ETA yet on this.

BTW just noticed that I got the notification sound and ringtone the wrong way round in the build.prop so on a fresh install there won't be any ringtone or notification set. Sorry about that B)

For me the A2SD doesn't work (first install, reboot, then go into revovery and install A2SD zip). The EXT2 partition is fine, was in use with the previous install.

If I go into terminal and type su, and then a2sd check, then it says a2sd not found. So the script hasn't installed it?

No worries, I'll wait :unsure:

Edited by gambieter

Guest MroziQ

Hey flibblesan and all.

Before FLB rom I tested Jellyfish. Jellyfish have best quadrant scores from all custom modaco roms (950-1150) BUT games and whole phone works smoother on FLB! :unsure: I think it's the best customizaed Froyo rom for Blade now :angry:

In quadrant I've got 850-950 points, not so much as in Jellyfish but it's not important - FLB works better and games works on this rom best of others B)

And FLB's quadrant score:

51754727.png

Thanks flibblesan :beer: :o

Edited by MroziQ