GT540 update problem

Guest SuperShaq

Guest SuperShaq

Ok I have downloaded the PC suite etc, connected my phone to pc, but the lg suite is not seeing it. Now I have installed the GT540 drivers about 3/4 times now, and it still not finding it. Please help!

Really, this is a stupid way of updating if am being honest...

Guest ilovelg
Ok I have downloaded the PC suite etc, connected my phone to pc, but the lg suite is not seeing it. Now I have installed the GT540 drivers about 3/4 times now, and it still not finding it. Please help!

Really, this is a stupid way of updating if am being honest...

Hundred thausand times told, plug out your phone when you are installing your drivers. Also if you have your phone rooted install busybox.

Guest SuperShaq
Hundred thausand times told, plug out your phone when you are installing your drivers. Also if you have your phone rooted install busybox.

I have plugged it out. The thing is the PC is reading it I know, because I can access my phone SD card from it. However this stupid LG pc suite is not reading it....

This whole thing is a complete joke, LG should just release it over the air...

Hello

I update my LG GT540 via LG update, to 2.1 and after that I cannot choose 3 screens. I can ony choose number of screens to 5 or 7, 3 is not an option.

How can I choose only 3 screens?

Edit: I got an email from LG and it says:

Unfortunately the new Android 2.1 update for the GT540 will increase the number of home screens available. It is now unable to only show three screens. The phone will only show 5 or 7 screens.

B)

Edited by Klamzi