setCPU - Underclocking Profile

Guest EMMJAY

Guest PeaNut_HU

The XDA forum link is completely reliable (they are the developers of it), download it from there if you can't seem to find it in the market.

Guest vareBlade
In my phone I can't see setCPU in Android Market. Even when I'm trying to download it through a QR code from xda forum.

Can you find it in Market or it's sg wrong with my phone?

did you try while using Market Enabler?

Guest EndruBoy

Yes but the xda forum's link is linked to Android Market too... Now I think I find one in megaupload, but I still don't understand why I can't see it on Market. I'm running a little modified (only some apk removed) JJ RLS5.

Guest PeaNut_HU
Yes but the xda forum's link is linked to Android Market too... Now I think I find one in megaupload, but I still don't understand why I can't see it on Market. I'm running a little modified (only some apk removed) JJ RLS5.

Well, you did not scroll down to the end of the first post of the SetCPU XDA thread, where ALL previous versions are attached to the post including the newest 2.10 version? :D (Note, you must be a XDA memer to download attachments from XDA posts)

But to make your things easier, you can download the SetCPU app from my mirror too:

http://www.wuala.com/peanut_hu/OSF_Blade/A...2.10-donate.apk

Edited by PeaNut_HU