Anything working on landscape mode?

Guest guamzintrusion19

Guest Freezy1982
Does anyone know a ROM or skin for B7610 that works on landscape mode? Please let me know. Thank you! :rolleyes:

As far as I know does every ROM here support landscape :huh: You have to be a little bit more specific. What in your WischROM should be supported? Full-/Lite-/experimentROM?

Guest Thunder141

roms with titanium work on landscape mode :rolleyes:

Does anyone know a ROM or skin for B7610 that works on landscape mode? Please let me know. Thank you! :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guamzintrusion19
As far as I know does every ROM here support landscape :P You have to be a little bit more specific. What in your WischROM should be supported? Full-/Lite-/experimentROM?

Lite or Full will do. I just want something that works on landscape -- widgets does not move on top of each other at landscape mode.

Guest guamzintrusion19
roms with titanium work on landscape mode :P

hmm I've seen a lot of posts about titanium. been reading through the posts but I can't seem to understand exactly how to identify if a ROM has titanium or not. I'm really sorry for my ignorance but is Titanium something similar to the Today screen? How do I know if a ROM has titanium or is titanium... T_T so confused! Can you suggest a specific ROM with Titanium? Thanks!

Guest Thunder141

titanium (chome) is the wm 6.5.x default shell, which is more finger friendly than the old wm 6.1 shell. I think every custom rom will have it included if not mentioned by the cooker that it has been removed.

And what rom you should use: That is to you. Try some of the rom's here in the forum and decide yourself, which is the best for you. If only flashing the pda part (nb0) of a custom rom, there is less chance you can brick something on your phone.

So you can flash an other rom, if the rom you chosed is not quite what you thought of it.

hmm I've seen a lot of posts about titanium. been reading through the posts but I can't seem to understand exactly how to identify if a ROM has titanium or not. I'm really sorry for my ignorance but is Titanium something similar to the Today screen? How do I know if a ROM has titanium or is titanium... T_T so confused! Can you suggest a specific ROM with Titanium? Thanks!

Guest guamzintrusion19
titanium (chome) is the wm 6.5.x default shell, which is more finger friendly than the old wm 6.1 shell. I think every custom rom will have it included if not mentioned by the cooker that it has been removed.

And what rom you should use: That is to you. Try some of the rom's here in the forum and decide yourself, which is the best for you. If only flashing the pda part (nb0) of a custom rom, there is less chance you can brick something on your phone.

So you can flash an other rom, if the rom you chosed is not quite what you thought of it.

Great, that explains Titanium chrome! Thanks a lot for this info. Do you have screenshots? Can I request for screenshots of how Titanium looks like and is it customizable? I would like to try it but would like to see first how it looks like. Hope I'm not asking too mcuh. Thanks a lot!

Edited by guamzintrusion19