autocomplete will not turn off even after turning off

Guest Octanee

Guest Octanee

hi guys, so yeah auto complete will not turn off, i had it off, then its back, and it shows it as being off, but its on when i go to text..... so i turned it on, and restarted phone, of course its on, i turn it off, it still has auto complete on, WTF! i restart phone with it off, its still on !!!!! GOD DANG IT, it annoys the hell outta me, the damn thing....., the thing im doing is START SETTINGS PERSONAL INPUT WORD COMPLETION and have the suggest words when entering text not checked, so its off, well it was, but for w/e reason now its fully on... GRRR, anybody know whats up?, TYVM! ANDDDDD this auto complete is a diffrent type, its not where if your typing hi how are you, it does hi then trys to suggest HOW or where, it tries to help complete THE word, so you saying GE it shows GET or something like that......, its driving me nuts, it blocks like what little bit of the screen you do have to read on.... and it only does it when i got START and TEXT then try to reply, seems like when i reply DIRECt when i get a notification on the phone, and i reply, it doesnt do it, although i think it did do it even then a couple of times....? NVM to add to that, again 3rd time, instead of it showing its stupid bar, i type SN for snow and it highlights where i was typing AN, stupid thing, i cant see if i make a spelling mistake because it does that crap....

Edited by Octanee

Guest Octanee

well i guess even tho i turned off the settings it was still there, however i seen on the onscreen keyboard it swaps from XT9 and abc and thats why, because i may accidently hit other things because of how it all is, xt9 was put on, then it did auto complete crap, i hit on abc and it goes away, yay