(ROM) htc sense look alike 2.2 on blade rom r2

Guest Matty-p

Guest Waadulf

Had some problem with that too, figured it out tho ;)

Just long press on the homescreen --> custom shortcut --> Pick "Phone" --> press on the icon and choose ADWTheme Icon packs and take the transparent one.

Then just drag the shortcut down to the dock ;)

Just repeat it to the next ones =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Matty-p

quick update r3 will be out by next rom wednesday and it won't be 2.1 or 2.2 .............................. reason the latest 2.2 hasn't been uploaded is i wanted to keep the .2 as r2 .3 as r3 ect

Guest SWOriginal
quick update r3 will be out by next rom wednesday and it won't be 2.1 or 2.2 .............................. reason the latest 2.2 hasn't been uploaded is i wanted to keep the .2 as r2 .3 as r3 ect

so... 2.3 ?

Guest Matty-p
so... 2.3 ?

hopefully no garentees

need to iron some issues tho it will probably be based on asop but would people prefer a cm7 based rom cos i have fallen in love with the power manager in the pulldon status bar that is awesome you won't really be able to tell the differance apart from that

Guest SWOriginal
hopefully no garentees

need to iron some issues tho it will probably be based on asop but would people prefer a cm7 based rom cos i have fallen in love with the power manager in the pulldon status bar that is awesome you won't really be able to tell the differance apart from that

Personally ive been waiting for Sebastion or somone to make an ASOP Gingerbread rom as id really like for TomG's Cyanogenmod to become an official build ( say your creating a build with unsupported drivers that cant get accepted by cyanogen, they might decide to not create an official rom as we have a better working version with propority drivers(Unlikely but could happen) :P

Id say its best to stick with a themed ASOP Gingerbread & since you've built a stock gingerbread you could release an unmodified version too (or completely abandon the htc look alike and stick with maintaining a working gingerbread ):D

Edited by SWOriginal

Guest Matty-p
Personally ive been waiting for Sebastion or somone to make an ASOP Gingerbread rom as id really like for TomG's Cyanogenmod to become an official build ( say your creating a build with unsupported drivers that cant get accepted by cyanogen, they might decide to not create an official rom as we have a better working version with propority drivers(Unlikely but could happen) :P

Id say its best to stick with a themed ASOP Gingerbread & since you've built a stock gingerbread you could release an unmodified version too (or completely abandon the htc look alike and stick with maintaining a working gingerbread ):D

thanks for your input its appriciated ill think about it

Guest SWOriginal
thanks for your input its appriciated ill think about it

No Problem :P, i did try out your rom but the htc thing just isnt for me lol especially now that gingerbread looks so darn good!...

But from the ammount of posts it seems allot of people do like it :D

Edited by SWOriginal

Guest Matty-p
No Problem :P, i did try out your rom but the htc thing just isnt for me lol especially now that gingerbread looks so darn good!...

But from the ammount of posts it seems allot of people do like it :D

yea personally i like cm the most esp cm7 but sense does *look* nice yeah loads of people want it there have bben like 25 thousand views of the thread and about 1000 downloads for only one rom thats ever existed so far it has had no updates atall!! i think its about time i got around to doing them a update

Guest SWOriginal
i think its about time i got around to doing them a update

well hopefully you get a working gingerbread build, CM7 is rather slow at the moment but i am using it as my main rom (using a different launcher as theres something wrong with the build in ADW) but if u get a fast gingerbread rom i'll prob switch untill theres a stable CM :P

Guest Matty-p
well hopefully you get a working gingerbread build, CM7 is rather slow at the moment but i am using it as my main rom (using a different launcher as theres something wrong with the build in ADW) but if u get a fast gingerbread rom i'll prob switch untill theres a stable CM :huh:

have you seen gigger bread atm its even slower :P :D

Guest SWOriginal
have you seen gigger bread atm its even slower :D :huh:

i did test a gingerbread rom a few weeks back (could have been yours? there was no working ril and slow as hell!) hopefully the sluggishness gets sorted if it aint a problem with the .32 kernel ... theres no way ZTE will release a 2.6.35 kernel :P

Guest Matty-p
i did test a gingerbread rom a few weeks back (could have been yours? there was no working ril and slow as hell!) hopefully the sluggishness gets sorted if it aint a problem with the .32 kernel ... theres no way ZTE will release a 2.6.35 kernel :P

probably was :D its already using the .32 kernel well mine is i cant remember if toms was . ha ha no way in h*ll

Guest Matty-p
ummm, care to tell us when?

its on my phone now its fine but needs a couple of refinments can do that tommarow probably tbh this rom is nowhere near the top of my prioritys

miui

asop 2.3

sense like

Guest sebbo90
its on my phone now its fine but needs a couple of refinments can do that tommarow probably tbh this rom is nowhere near the top of my prioritys

miui

asop 2.3

sense like

i would love to see a 2.3 AOSP build :D