SIMLOCK in A1 after flash Canada 2.2 ROm

Guest langfen

Guest langfen

2 days ago, I flashed the latest offical Canda 2.2 Rom, and then find my phone simlocked, because I am not in Canada, so I can not ask the code from carrier.

I found one post by XIAN1234, which said need old Acer tool and QCN file to solve this problem and unlock my phone. The problem is now I can not find an old version Acer tool.

Can anybody help me get the old version acer tool? or tell me if there is any other way to unlock the phone.

the old acer tool is 1.0 standard low edition.

PS: I also tried the way provided by a franch forum, but it doesnot work.

The same as you. I have tried 10 times, the liquid has been locked, I can use it as a pda, but not a phone. Using old download tool can not solve it.

What can I do?

Guest langfen
2 days ago, I flashed the latest offical Canda 2.2 Rom, and then find my phone simlocked, because I am not in Canada, so I can not ask the code from carrier.

I found one post by XIAN1234, which said need old Acer tool and QCN file to solve this problem and unlock my phone. The problem is now I can not find an old version Acer tool.

Can anybody help me get the old version acer tool? or tell me if there is any other way to unlock the phone.

the old acer tool is 1.0 standard low edition.

PS: I also tried the way provided by a franch forum, but it doesnot work.

anyone can help us...?

Guest Harness
''curiousity killed the cat''

I know there's someone on eBay who's been successful in generating unlock codes for the Liquid.

There was only 1 of 3 roms released unsimlocked. It was said in one of the topics that anyone who tried to flash it would be simlocked unless the specific rom was used.

Guest langfen
Hello, have you tried to flash in amss mode with desimlock method ?

check this http://www.acer-android.fr/flasher-desimlo...-mode-t544.html

yes sure.

I also tried this. no use.

I even download the same bin as the pic showed in that post. but still failed.

really headache about this issue now. maybe 2.2Rom use a different way to simlock the phone....just guess

Guest split2th
you know, my phone IMEI is not in Canada FIDO....

At the bottom of the ebay add it says they will unlock not rogers canada phones as well. try contacting them.