Samsung SD Card

Guest twics

I wanted to know if anyone has come across this, I have a 4gb samsung sd card which I was using on flb-mod v1.6 I updated to v1.7 but didnt like it so decided to go back to v1.6, on going back I wiped everything did the partion but when upgrading ext2 to ext3 I was getting this Error message> Error : Run 'fs ext3' via adb! It worked before but somthings changed somewere, iv tried the same thing with the 2gb sd card that came with my pulse and that works fine so im back to my 2gb.

I also tried to reformat the samsung sd but no joy, the sd originaly came with my Desire.

Not sure exactly about your error but I would add that EXT3 makes little sense for use on an SD card.

Well to use a2sd you must have an ext2 or ext3 partion Right? which is what I have now but on my 2gb SD card.. so I dont understand your comment sorry.

Thanks for the reply though.

Well to use a2sd you must have an ext2 or ext3 partion Right? which is what I have now but on my 2gb SD card.. so I dont understand your comment sorry.

Thanks for the reply though.

I read that you had the error when upgrading from EXT2 to EXT3. I was suggesting that you don't bother and just leave it with EXT2.

As for your 4GB card - mount it on a linux system and see what it looks like.

Edited by Daz555

I read that you had the error when upgrading from EXT2 to EXT3. I was suggesting that you don't bother and just leave it with EXT2.

As for your 4GB card - mount it on a linux system and see what it looks like.

ow I see what you mean yea I thought of that but even when I try to flash the rom using the 4gb SD I get an abort but cant remember what it says, but Im able to use the SD as just storage on another non root phone as normal.