Buglist (and peculiarities) on Official 2.2 Froyo

Guest GriZlore

Guest stevenrm1

Anyone else having issues with their text messages being out of order? I am on AT&T, not in a 3G area. If a person replies to a message quick enough it will jump ahead of the one I sent within the list.

Guest Jason Burns

I have a problem with audio intermittently not working.

I'll see the phone light up and show incoming call, but no ringtone. It's fine after a reboot.

Happens alot in the dock, sometimes my alarm goes off in the morning, and sometimes not.

I've also had this issue with S. Hyde's builds.

Guest Perdimia

Hate the fact that we've lost the little icons at the top corner that allowed quick switching of Bluetooth/Wifi and seeing battery life.

Also not impressed with the wallpaper, just a minor gripe to many I know, but I had perfectly set up the wallpaper to the screen size, now all my old ones seem to be the wrong size and when I try to apply one it wants me to use a square box to highlight a portion and then it loses big portions of that boxed picture.

Give me the old screen resolution/wallpapers back, :D have dumped all those stupid dell stage icons and just put on the short cuts I want.

Have to admit the GPRS seems to play up after being connect via WiFi, and the Wifi is slightly buggy after being disconnected abput reconnecting to the same router, but that might be my router! Not ad any trouble with screen orientation.

Love the fact that I can now have flash on there though :P

Guest van Dunster
Anyone else having Market issues with protected apps (Slingplayer for example)? I can't seem to see these in the Market and suspect it's because the device fingerprint in build.prop is incorrect or not recognized by Google. A simple fix (root the device, edit build.prop, reboot), but I wondered if others were seeing this too. Was a problem in the Froyo beta, too, so I was hoping it would be fixed.

I think I have the same problem with CellSpin, this program is protected and can't see it in Market.

I did ask the helpdesk from CellSpin and they answered me with this:

Unfortunately the O.S. version you are using 2.2 is not an official

release. Because it is not official the Android Market itself is not

publishing "copy protected enabled" applications. Our Application is

copy protected to ensure our I.P.

Here is a link to further explain this issue.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Andr...1b700&hl=en

Thank you for using CellSpin.

I have no idea what to do that I can use CellSpin??

Guest terewong
Too many server redirects errors on some webpages.

Bluetooth doesnt automatically re_pair with some devices.

Bps in 720p mode is very low, jpeg compression is set low in photos.

Options for none mp4 modes aren't in camcorder app (yet are in aosp version)

Wifi doesnt always reconnect after using gprs

Ui isnt accelerated, schedulers running that arent needed,.

Hideous, almost obsessive amount of logging going on.

Way too much junk, adb remount doesn't work.

Not seen orientation stick, and settings press menu button, thats easy.

Too many server redirects errors on some webpages, even my own personal webpage. Such redirects errors never happened on my Nexus One and old Streak roms

• 2 months later...
Guest Vinodmenon

These are my issues:

1. Wifi not reconnecting after wakeup.

2. Too many server redirects in many pages

.... and I am keep on discovering more and more issues (just a week since I got my new streak). How can anyone bring out such an erroneous operating system and mobile/tablet?

After FC on the Camera app I decided I'll update the hard way! So I went all the way to 6267 and the updated the normal way with Update.pkg!

Now the Camera 720P recording work normally! There must be something else that is flashed with the pkg that is responsible for the camera!

So if you want to have it working, go to 6267_00 and then update with the pkg file!

If you ask me we shouldn't blame DELL for everything as it appears that some of the problems are due to our own mistakes!