Stuck In Reseting

Guest Keevanar

Guest Keevanar

I'm sure some other people noticed it too.After a time my pulse started to reset after each time I used something.But now it resets at everything.At first I made a time machine on it,then december then 2.1 then Hu for it.But it still keeps restarting.I can't even finish the setup progress.Anyway if i remember good this started when I downloaded a gba emulator and it needed a bios file.After I got the bios file in it and started the game the phone reseted.The problems started after that.Not sure if it has to do anything whit it.If anyone has idea how to fix it I would be really glad.Anyway I took it back to T-mobile again and they said my retrieve ability is expired 1 months ago...f**k...

I'm open to putting up custom rom or anything that can help.

Guest skandigraun

Well, if you have already reinstalled the official rom on the handset, then there is not much to do unfortunately. Most probably it will be a hardware fault, as i have also read that our phone is not the most durable product of the earth B) I have only experienced frequent reboots when i overclocked it with flb's rom, but after i set the cpu back to it's normal speed, this problem was solved. However i do not really think that the same would be with you considering the official roms.

It is a long shot, but definitely worthes a try: install FLB 1.7 or 1.6b. It is a quite good 2.1 custom ROM with great stability, and with many useful features. To tell the truth i do not really think that it will solve it, but from 1.7 OC you will be able to set the frequency of the CPU to a lower speed, maybe you will see some difference.

But if i were you i would say goodbye to him if it is out of the warranty period :)

Guest Keevanar

Thanks.I feared the same too bad.Maybe my last try will be get it checked at a pro phone service.Pulse is such good phone too bad it has such low hardware durability B)