Cm 6 overclocking

Guest iKrautDroid

Guest iKrautDroid

I have had lots of trouble finding some good overclock kernels for cm6 so i, and lots of other poeple with the same problem would be very happy if somebody could help.

I am looking for a 780mhz kernel and would be extremly greatful is somebody could upload or give a link for one.

Guest Nova910

I don't know if it's the right topic for this question, but does Angry Birds running better with OC roms, or the new, fixed texture version is laggy on overclocked phones too?

Guest Richard_Arkless
I don't know if it's the right topic for this question, but does Angry Birds running better with OC roms, or the new, fixed texture version is laggy on overclocked phones too?

I have ran it on nearly every overclocked kernel and the same outcome, its incredibly laggy, I think it is down to the graphics and also the lack of free memory

Guest iKrautDroid
I'm happy to see you started a separate thread for this topic. But, please, just keep it here then.

You don't need to keep putting the same request in multiple threads multiple times. It's like spam at this point!

Will do. Sorry to bug you though, Im just a bored kid who cant afford a nexus one so please forgive me! B)

Guest iKrautDroid

Rovio is making a speacial version for older phones so it should be fine on the pulse. Soon!

Guest iKrautDroid
I have ran it on nearly every overclocked kernel and the same outcome, its incredibly laggy, I think it is down to the graphics and also the lack of free memory

Happy you noticed my thread so could you please post some nice oc kernels because im to stupid to find any.

thanks B)

Guest Richard_Arkless
Happy you noticed my thread so could you please post some nice oc kernels because im to stupid to find any.

thanks B)

I did reply when you asked me on my thread, the only kernels that I have found is the 691mhz which is on my cm6 aio rom on the first page as an optional download for people who find 710 unstable, a 710mhz which is in the default rom which works for some people and a 748 which has a rebooting fit every minute or so, I doubt we will get any higher without losing stability or not booting at all

Will do. Sorry to bug you though, Im just a bored kid who cant afford a nexus one so please forgive me! :)

I'm an old fart who is too cheap to buy a Nexus One. B)

you'd be shocked if you multiply the hrs you spent on this thing to the minimum hourly wage!

Oh no, please, let's not go there. :)

Yes, but, if you calculate the value of the "education" I got through all of those hours of working on this thing, it's priceless!!!!!! B)

(And it would have been so boring to own a device that was already perfect and didn't need any "modification.")

Guest Nova910
Rovio is making a speacial version for older phones so it should be fine on the pulse. Soon!

I'll be happy if this version comes out, cause i like the game, but i have to play the older 1.3.5 version cause the 1.4.2 is very laggy. i wonder when will Rovio release this version for the older phones. B)

Edited by Nova910

Guest iKrautDroid
I did reply when you asked me on my thread, the only kernels that I have found is the 691mhz which is on my cm6 aio rom on the first page as an optional download for people who find 710 unstable, a 710mhz which is in the default rom which works for some people and a 748 which has a rebooting fit every minute or so, I doubt we will get any higher without losing stability or not booting at all

ok

Guest iKrautDroid
Oh no, please, let's not go there. :)

Yes, but, if you calculate the value of the "education" I got through all of those hours of working on this thing, it's priceless!!!!!! B)

(And it would have been so boring to own a device that was already perfect and didn't need any "modification.")

Exactly. I was thinking about that to. Having an old loser phone is so much more fun.