Hello, info on ROM please

Guest mark6346

Guest mark6346

Hello everyone, I've decided to come back to windows mobile after some time and after much research looking into various phones , came across the samsung B6710 which looked the best phone both hardware wise and pysical phone size which met my criteria / needs for both personal and business use and should be arriving tomorrow B) .

I have experience in flashing roms from my old htc diamond , and wanting to flash the B7610 when it arrives , i've spent the last 3 days on this forum reading the posts on various roms available on this forum and decided the one I liked the look of best is Daskalos's B7610 23144 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM , and was just wondering if this is the latest version as I can see Daskalos has many very good roms available , and with out hopefully soundind rude as its not meant to be , is this ok for normal daily use as in does all / most of the phone functions work ok without too many problems ie... hardware keyboard, camera, wi-fi messaging , email etc. I did not want to post this in the post for that rom because its not really a technical question as such .

Thank you