MIUI 11.19 / FR / Liquid

Guest NewAngel

Miui Liquid 11.26: http://www.acer-android.fr/post14679.html#p14679

English translation need to be tested.

CHANGE LOG for 0.11.26

SMS:

- Optimization of long messages by a single operation.

- Optimization of contact groups to display and edit mode.

- Optimal distinction between landline landline home and office landline.

Desktop:

- New desktop shortcut for the themes.

- Optimize operational processes for the subject.

- Optimization of graphics power mode, charging display little lightning.

- Can see the theme wallpaper repair wallpaper selection.

System Compatibility:

- Messaging Widgets 1.5.3 Gmail icon disappears repair fixes Messaging Widgets 1.5.3

- Multipicture Wallpaper Repair Multipicture Wallpaper

Other notes

- Network disk, added more mirror sites and OTA upgrade support HTTP.

- Add network disk Download Manager page.

- Added support to switch the menu display style in Settings - individuals modified.

- Screenshots color (Fix colour issues).

Güilzom: The english translation I posted for Miui liquid 11.19 does not work ?

Edited by Sat45

Guest elgubbo

hey Sat45 :P

could you please tell me how to modify the translate package for N1/Desire to work on our liquid?

i need a german translation pack :D

thank you for your fast ports to our liquids :D

Guest Güilzom
Miui Liquid 11.26: http://www.acer-android.fr/post14679.html#p14679

English translation need to be tested.

Güilzom: The english translation I posted for Miui liquid 11.19 does not work ?

iT WORKS... But after apply the 2nd french patch for fix the GPS issue on the 11.19.... if I apply the translation again the patch has no effect. So choose english or GPS... I'll try the new one...

BTW. The 11.26 is fully functional or has some bug... I can't understand well in the other forum , but aparently they report some wifi isuues, but someone says that only applies for liquid E... Ahh I will give u updates about the EN pack NIce JOB btw.

Edited by Güilzom

Guest Güilzom

I followed the steps you posted... 1° Flash the rom 2° Translation (english in my case) 3° the fix.

Results.

-The main screen is really laggy, is like slow motion. I noticed that include some transitions animation, but are slow too.

-The rom is 90% in chinese, I just recognize "google" word and the rest is in chinese

EDIT.

Just Tried again just with the rom and the translation pack... same result...

I support elgubbo request...

Edited by Güilzom

Guest Artic0131
What Radio are u using ???

I installed it and at least maverick and google maps works now !! the problem is that the posted translation patch (for english) shouldn't be applied ... there is a new one.. but haven't try it yet... In the other hand, soon will releasethe new 11.26 version from Sat45. Waiting for it...

I'm using the 4.002.14 EMEA rom right now. Baseband A1-05.01.05 Kernel: 2.6.29.

I tried the 11.26 version and I had the same issue, and if I install the english translation almost everything is in Chinese...

Guest Güilzom

It works... The english translation works and really nice... Fix also de the GPS issue... and is working fast ans Usual, thanks a lot for the good job.

I only apply the the tranlation pack (not the fix patch) I shoould use it too ?? What it fix ?

I followed the steps you posted... 1° Flash the rom 2° Translation (english in my case) 3° the fix.

Results.

-The main screen is really laggy, is like slow motion. I noticed that include some transitions animation, but are slow too.

-The rom is 90% in chinese, I just recognize "google" word and the rest is in chinese

EDIT.

Just Tried again just with the rom and the translation pack... same result...

I support elgubbo request...

Something is wrong with the translation pack. The main screen is fast, until you apply the english pack.

Guest youpi666
It works... The english translation works and really nice... Fix also de the GPS issue... and is working fast ans Usual, thanks a lot for the good job.

I only apply the the tranlation pack (not the fix patch) I shoould use it too ?? What it fix ?

ok cool :P

so i put it to multiupload

MIUI 0.11.26 english translation : http://www.multiupload.com/751REWD58L

The patch fix some minor translation, and put new transitions animations. But on my phone the rom became laggy after applied it, so i think it's better without (just my opinion :D )

P.S. : If i found some time this week, i'll try to made a 'how to' for the language pack, it's not very difficult :D

Guest Artic0131
Thanks a lot for you help.... Now is running like a charm.... Even my navigation software is working 100 % (not google maps) and fixing positions fast.

I can confirm that the English translation is working, and the rom is fast. But I can't seem to get runkeeper working. After looking at the logcat I can see that there seem to be som problem finding the class 'com.google.android.maps.GeoPoint'. It works with LCR-F 1.0 but not MIUI.

But otherwise the rom looks really nice! Good job guys!

Update:

Ok, solved the Runkeeper problem. The file 'com.google.android.maps.jar' was missing under system/framework. Now it works like a charm!

Edited by Artic0131

Guest peanut67

Hello,

I have the same problem I had with the prior release - I get "installation failed" (package file invalid) errors after having installed about 50 apps perhaps. Before this error everything is just fine, after its first occurrence I can't install hardly any app.

With 11.19 I managed to get a good install without this error just by wiping and reinstalling several times, but this time this won't work. Plus, I'd like to install new MIUI releases without having to do it about 10 times :P

Please, I really love the MIUI ROM and want to stick with it, so any hint would be appreciated.

I thought about posting to the miui-dev forum, but they don't have a Acer Liquid subforum and the Liquid port apparently was done by some other guys, so I don't think this would solve the problem.

P.S Apart from my installing problems the ROM is just great in both looks and performance.

Edited by peanut67

Guest peanut67

Following another thread I found out that after a fresh MIUI install always a certain library (com.google.android.maps.jar) is missing in /system/framework. I suppose this could have something to do with the errors I described, right? OK, now what exactly do I have to do about this? I know how to push files using adb, but

- where do I get this file

- do I have to push it before or after installing Google Maps

- should I take care of other files, too?

I'm sorry, but this is beyond my android knowledge. Anybody help me out, please?

Guest shahru98

i also have a problem - cant seem to use my desirable ringtone? it keeps on reverting n use the default ones. already did all the wipes before flashing.

Guest peanut67

Hi there,

as described earlier in this thread I can't install most apps after having installed a number of them (message "package file invalid)

Now here's a piece of the logcat file after I tried to install astro file manager.

It's just an example, there are numerous apps that won't install either. On the other hand they all will install without problem if I install them right after flashing.

--------cut-------

02 09:38:47.170 I/ActivityManager( 2787): Starting activity: Intent { act=android.intent.action.VIEW dat=market://details?id=com.metago.astro&referrer=utm_source%3Dappbrain%26utm_medium%3Dapp%26utm_campaign%3Dreferral cmp=com.android.vending/.TabbedAssetInfoActivity }

12-02 09:39:04.000 D/vending ( 3566): [19] AssetDownloader$DownloadManagerBroadcastReceiver.installFromUri(): Calling install uri=content://downloads/download/60 src=null asset=3521322703668947709 (com.metago.astro:0) [DOWNLOADING] name=ASTRO Datei-Manager last=TRUE

12-02 09:39:05.200 D/vending ( 3566): [19] VendingNotificationManager.showNotification(): Showing notification: [AssetID=3521322703668947709, NotificationID=-1777258060, Title=ASTRO Datei-Manager, Message=Installation...]

12-02 09:39:08.880 D/PackageManager( 2787): Scanning package com.metago.astro

12-02 09:39:08.930 I/PackageManager( 2787): /data/app/com.metago.astro-1.apk changed; unpacking

12-02 09:39:09.020 D/installd( 67): DexInv: --- BEGIN '/data/app/com.metago.astro-1.apk' ---

12-02 09:39:16.502 W/installd( 67): DexInv: --- END '/data/app/com.metago.astro-1.apk' --- status=0xff00, process failed

12-02 09:39:16.502 E/installd( 67): dexopt failed on '/data/dalvik-cache/data@[email protected]@classes.dex' res = 65280

12-02 09:39:16.712 W/PackageManager( 2787): Package couldn't be installed in /data/app/com.metago.astro-1.apk

12-02 09:39:17.262 D/vending ( 3566): [6] VendingNotificationManager.showNotification(): Showing notification: [AssetID=3521322703668947709, NotificationID=-1777258060, Title=ASTRO Datei-Manager, Message=Installation fehlgeschlagen.]

-------------

Maybe someone an tell what's going on here? Or if not, is there another place where I could ask?

Edited by peanut67

I am using baseband 05.01.05 Liquid E

what are the steps for flashing Miui rom ?

Wipe all from recovery.

flash ROM MIUI 11.26

flash the English translation.

Then reboot. Am I right ?

Guest Borkata
I am using baseband 05.01.05 Liquid E

what are the steps for flashing Miui rom ?

Wipe all from recovery.

flash ROM MIUI 11.26

flash the English translation.

Then reboot. Am I right ?

Try booting with chinese first then back to recovery and flash English trans.

Try booting with chinese first then back to recovery and flash English trans.

I have just flashed 11.26 and reboot, but it keep loadin in MIUI loading page.

Is MIUI support Liquid E ?

Guest Dario93
I have just flashed 11.26 and reboot, but it keep loadin in MIUI loading page.

Is MIUI support Liquid E ?

Ok,i found the solution. Pick the MIUI 10.22 (in koudelka's thread) build.prop and replace the 11.26 one. Then flash the rom (perform data+cache+dalvik wipe before) and then should be ok