new to android and modaco...need some help

Guest 81JasonG23

Guest 81JasonG23

I have read many post from other users detailing how to go about performing the upgrade. I would do this but I am not confident in my ability to carry out the task. I was curious if there are any users around the greenville, sc area who would be willing to help me get it done.

I tried it with the LG update software with no success. I have yet to find a good link for this kdz update tool nor do i know about the windows enabler. Maybe someone can email me "instructions for dummies".

LG claims that since this in not a phone sold in the united states that they can not help me..so customer service is no good for me.

Guest ASY9650
I have read many post from other users detailing how to go about performing the upgrade. I would do this but I am not confident in my ability to carry out the task. I was curious if there are any users around the greenville, sc area who would be willing to help me get it done.

I tried it with the LG update software with no success. I have yet to find a good link for this kdz update tool nor do i know about the windows enabler. Maybe someone can email me "instructions for dummies".

LG claims that since this in not a phone sold in the united states that they can not help me..so customer service is no good for me.

The instructions are on here, in several forms, and on XDA mate.

Pretty straightforward? Just follow them step by step B).

Guest ilovelg
kdz link is not good. which rom is the best for the US. I have heard several people say the baltic rom is the one to use but I see several for UK users.

I didnt know that this phone is for sale in US. And kdz updater link works very well.

Theres no ROM for US i think, so choose any u want, go for Baltic or Europe Open one.

Edited by ilovelg

Guest kaiserex
I didnt know that this phone is for sale in US. And kdz updater link works very well.

Theres no ROM for US i think, so choose any u want, go for Baltic or Europe Open one.

KDZ updater megaupload link is not working - file is temporally unavailable