stackbladroid_v0.2 - Froyo ROM for Zte Blade aka Orange San Francisco

Guest stackrish

Guest hecatae

has anyone seen or heard from Stackrish recently, I'd like to know what lib dependencies etc he retained from the chinese dump

or alternatively maybe I could strip the kernel from this, generate a new one using the new source and create a new boot.img

Edited by hecatae

• 1 month later...
Guest Strobe
...The fix involved the replacing the firmware for the atheros chipset with the one from http://nv-tegra.nvidia.com/gitweb/?p=3rdparty/atheros.git. I have attached an update that should really improve the Wifi performance.

blade_wifi_fix_unsigned.zip

In theory, this update should work with both Froyo and Eclair.

Is this updated driver already included in the FLB Froyo Blade r10b ROM? I have that installed on my Orange SF and I still have the issue with WiFi not reconnecting properly (it repeatedly connects and immediately disconnects) unless I restart the router (Linksys WAG54G2, firmware V1.00.19). I tried installing this patch on top but it doesn't work with Clockwork Recovery 3.0.0.6 (complains that it's in Amend format and it needs Edify).

Does anyone have an Edify version of this patch?

Thanks!

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
I cant install this ROM with clockworkmod 3.0.0.6. My installation is aborted. Whats going on?

Errr, you probably don't want this ROM. It's been untouched for so long. Go with JJ, FLB or MCR (yes, I know, a lot of acronyms).

Alternatively, try CyanogenMod, which can be found in my sig.

Just down there :( \/

Is this updated driver already included in the FLB Froyo Blade r10b ROM? I have that installed on my Orange SF and I still have the issue with WiFi not reconnecting properly (it repeatedly connects and immediately disconnects) unless I restart the router (Linksys WAG54G2, firmware V1.00.19). I tried installing this patch on top but it doesn't work with Clockwork Recovery 3.0.0.6 (complains that it's in Amend format and it needs Edify).

Does anyone have an Edify version of this patch?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that this driver is included in flb-froyo 10.

• 10 months later...