720P fix for both my build and official - confirmed working

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest vagelis
nah im gonna go buy one 2morrow methinks

Well then though I had donated on the Cyanogen forum, here is a bit more towards your Bluetooth Headset purchase:

Confirmation number: 0Y9096138L828424Y.

If I may kindly ask for you to test the Bluetooth Headset Voice Command thing, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Guest mmmputch
Start camera, switch to video.

In the camera-window : button on top (draw it with your finger to the left), scroll down the menu to the middle (Video size) and select 720p.

btw: works on 1.4.1 Dell direct unlock streak.

Thanks, Steve.

Thanks for the answer, I was looking everywhere else but there.

Hi Steve.

First, sorry for my english.

I need help. I got Dell Oficial 2.2 flashing the 3 files you put in other post.

All ok, but the cam crashes.

Then I flash the file of the first post (mbn), and now my Streak remain in Dell logo, and I can't do factory reset, vol+ and - and power don't work, neither cam and power to flash again with fastboot. What can I do, please!

Hi Steve.

First, sorry for my english.

I need help. I got Dell Oficial 2.2 flashing the 3 files you put in other post.

All ok, but the cam crashes.

Then I flash the file of the first post (mbn), and now my Streak remain in Dell logo, and I can't do factory reset, vol+ and - and power don't work, neither cam and power to flash again with fastboot. What can I do, please!

Fixed!

Following your guide, installing the qualcomm driver and running QDLTool my Streak lives again.

Thank you. B)

Guest adzman808

FYI

I've changed BB twice & flashed 3 times since installing the camera fix & the fix has remained work after each change, so it seems permenant B)

this would prob be obvious to me if i knew what it actually was that Steve changed, but f knows, i just follow the instructions & marvel at the results :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest becham2382

Hi, I have a problem.. after the flash via fastboot, reboot the streak, but stuck on dell logo.. the bad thing is that, dont go in fastboot mode (power + camera) how I do? My streak actually have the official 2.2 posted by steve..

thanks for any answer

fortunately solved! if anyone have a problem like this, read here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...mp;postcount=36

Edited by becham2382