3G ATT NEXUS ONE WORKING?

Guest relaxed83

Guest relaxed83

I recently updated from R21 to R22 custom ROM with radio update and noticed that my Nexus one sometimes says 3G signal! I know that shouldn't be possible with the original nexus one on the ATT network. Does this occur when I'm near an ATT personal access point or is it just a fluke with the graphic appearing or was something modified with the R22 ROM update?

Thanks for any theories or information that can be shed on this information.

Ummm Nexus One from ATT IS 3G!. Remember there is 2 diferent Nexus One. One for Tmobile, One for Att. The diference is the wave bands the can receive. The Tmobile version works at ATT but not on 3G and viceversa. Thats why the ATT model cost more or is the one people is searching more.

Guest tehgeekguy
Ummm Nexus One from ATT IS 3G!. Remember there is 2 diferent Nexus One. One for Tmobile, One for Att. The diference is the wave bands the can receive. The Tmobile version works at ATT but not on 3G and viceversa. Thats why the ATT model cost more or is the one people is searching more.

He did say the original Nexus One, which was T-mobile bands only. The AT&T 3G supported one came out months after the original.