Pandas Vs. Ninjas

Guest Nova910

Guest Nova910

I found this game yesterday on the android market. The conception is the same as Angry Birds', but on my pulse the game does't have graphics problem like the older 1.3.5 version of Angry Birds, and not laggy, like the new 1.4.2 version of Angry Birds. Give it a try guys! B)

I found this game yesterday on the android market. The conception is the same as Angry Birds', but on my pulse the game does't have graphics problem like the older 1.3.5 version of Angry Birds, and not laggy, like the new 1.4.2 version of Angry Birds. Give it a try guys! B)

OMG. This runs great on the Pulse. Looks nicer too :) THX

Ads B)

Ah, cool. I will complete the install and give it a try then!

EDIT - I really wish Google would realise its no point telling me what permissions are required if I am not told what those permissions are for! I think every app should have this information included in its description.

Edited by Dr Who

Guest Nova910
Ah, cool. I will complete the install and give it a try then!

EDIT - I really wish Google would realise its no point telling me what permissions are required if I am not told what those permissions are for! I think every app should have this information included in its description.

You're right.

Guest AntonioPT
I really wish Google would realise its no point telling me what permissions are required if I am not told what those permissions are for! I think every app should have this information included in its description.

An app can tell you that it uses x permission for x feature, but you don't know if that's true...

An app can tell you that it uses x permission for x feature, but you don't know if that's true...

True, true - it would still be more information than I have now though! And perhaps if it was found to be a lie the author could be done for false representation? It seems like a gaping hole in the whole concept of permissions.