Froyo Lagfix

Guest Speckles

Guest Speckles

After updating to JPO/JPP/JPO (PDA/PHONE/CSC) is it necessary to install a lag fix?

By "necessary" I mean does the phone work substantially quicker than if you don't install one, like on 2.1.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Astracat_95
After updating to JPO/JPP/JPO (PDA/PHONE/CSC) is it necessary to install a lag fix?

By "necessary" I mean does the phone work substantially quicker than if you don't install one, like on 2.1.

My SGS is running the latest official JPO, I have it rooted and applied the OCLF 2, but I can't really notice a big difference, there's some but not big enough to worry about it.

I have to correct myself here, I have reflashed FroYo 2.2 after a troublesome update to 2.2.1.

So went back to FroYo 2.2 with Z4Root and OCLF and after 5 runs on Quadrant it now scores an average of 1900+ even with Go Launcher running in the background. So I am quite happy with that result for now...

Edited by Astracat_95

Guest john306

My SGS is running the latest official JPO, I have it rooted and applied the OCLF 2 too, and I notice a big improvement in speed, opening "weather bug" for instance used to take 4 to 5 seconds, now its instant

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cristy_15kis

u can use it without or with Lag Fix...depend how u like it..on quadrant u get up 50 % if u use lagfix..OCLF ,for a dayly use...u can use it without

Galaxy S