[ROM]CDTeam FroYoMetal V3.1--SUPERFAST FROYO 06/07/2011

Guest Dario93

Guest Charlton22
Maybe I found the problem (no nandroid, no apps2sd). If I manage to fix these last things, today V3 will be out, rebased on official Froyo :P

Wow great rom!!!

What will be fixed in V3?

Thanks

Guest Dario93
my god! thanks for your great work!

Wow great rom!!!

What will be fixed in V3?

Thanks

You're welcome :P In V3, will be fixed the impossibility to make nandroids and apps2sd :D

Guest CyberGrappa
You're welcome :P In V3, will be fixed the impossibility to make nandroids and apps2sd :D

Hi Dario,

thanks for your good work,in V3 is possible to have upper the notification bar ?

byez, PolPa

ouf... i am waiting and happy :D

so, really nice rom... with "livehome" launcher, it's really fast ans smooth !

thanx for work

dario, can you add "batterie circle" because, i don't want to add widget (for memory :D )

Edited by gatch

Guest Dario93
Hi Dario,

thanks for your good work,in V3 is possible to have upper the notification bar ?

byez, PolPa

This is possible also in V1 and V2, just switch to Android UI in settings :P

Guest Dario93
ouf... i am waiting and happy :D

so, really nice rom... with "livehome" launcher, it's really fast ans smooth !

thanx for work

dario, can you add "batterie circle" because, i don't want to add widget (for memory :D )

You're welcome :P

Can I find this widget on the Market?

Guest Charlton22

Thanks for your reply,

Is it possible to remove all acer pre installed apps, and other unused item to have the rom as light as possible...

Current V2 Froyo Metal rom with all acer app removed with titanium backup, after reboot & killing all apps with task manager I got 50Mb free..

This is kind of limiting...

Guest Dario93
Its not widget, but changed battery icon in framework.

Here is edited framework from 4.002.14 version.

framework_res.rar

Sorry,I misunderstood,. Thanks for the edited framework! :P

Thanks for your reply,

Is it possible to remove all acer pre installed apps, and other unused item to have the rom as light as possible...

Current V2 Froyo Metal rom with all acer app removed with titanium backup, after reboot & killing all apps with task manager I got 50Mb free..

This is kind of limiting...

Sure, I will leave only essential things :D

Guest Borkata

I have suggestion too - try to keep rom more Liquid Metal (this includes DD, shake functionality, etc.). If people don't want certain functionality that metal offer it is better to optimize official rom.

Guest Charlton22
I have suggestion too - try to keep rom more Liquid Metal (this includes DD, shake functionality, etc.). If people don't want certain functionality that metal offer it is better to optimize official rom.

As Dario93 yesterday said - shake functionality don't work on the Liquid..... I guess this will be removed to have some more space fore some essential apps...

Guest Dario93
great:)

Ok,this time you'll have to wait a bit more :P I need to test the ROM so i will release it tomorrow. If i have time i will perform a Quadrant benchmark and give you the score :D

Its not widget, but changed battery icon in framework.

Here is edited framework from 4.002.14 version.

framework_res.rar

can i install it??? or it must be integrate in rom?

i don't want to test because i can't to do nandroid :'(

Ok,this time you'll have to wait a bit more :P I need to test the ROM so i will release it tomorrow. If i have time i will perform a Quadrant benchmark and give you the score :D

hehe....

today, i have 920 with quadrant and i can use "livehome", the phone is very very fast...

the only one problem is memory...

but after removed the acer application, with 3 or 4 widgets (football, beautifull widget, and others...) i have 70~80mb

i have tested the new release of OPERA mobile.... wooooow really fast :D (damn can't support flash but fast)

great work dario...and thx

Edited by gatch

You can remount and push it, but if you do it make backup of original file.

If you feel unsure just wait Dario.

it don't work... bootloop

Edited by gatch

Guest Harness
I don't know how to remount and push it... sorry... i am a newbie in android systen :/

It is my first android phone...

Assuming you're on windows, download Android SDK, copy and paste the tools folder somewhere easily accessible. Go into settings -> applications -> development on your phone and enable debugging.

Start -> Run -> cmd and do the following:

cd C:/path/to/tools/folder

adb devices

If your phone comes up, carry on. If not, make sure it's in debuggable mode.

adb remount

adb pull /destination/path/file.ext file.ext.bak

adb push *filenamehere* /destination/path/here

This would likely be more helpful if I knew exactly what file you were trying to push but.

Harness.