[ROM]CDTeam FroYoMetal V3.1--SUPERFAST FROYO 06/07/2011

Guest Dario93

Guest Harness

Happy New Year!

Sorry guys, I know I said 72 hours.. I'm going to try to get some work on it done today. There's just a few minor bugs I wanna get fixed before we release this in real time.

Harness.

Guest DemonGloom
Happy New Year!

Sorry guys, I know I said 72 hours.. I'm going to try to get some work on it done today. There's just a few minor bugs I wanna get fixed before we release this in real time.

Harness.

Just do it before LauncherPro expires :unsure:

Guest snootched
I'd like to know what you mean too o.o

I ran into this today, particularly on LCR rom... I think the version that is packaged has a time limit on it - I haven't looked in this ROM to see if that's the case or not.. since I update from the market immediately after flash..

Guest Harness
I ran into this today, particularly on LCR rom... I think the version that is packaged has a time limit on it - I haven't looked in this ROM to see if that's the case or not.. since I update from the market immediately after flash..

o.o I'll just update the apk file with the most recent.

Furthermore; I don't work tonight, so for tonight, I'm working on A2SD (still), I'll be re-contacting those it didn't work for to have you try the new version of it all. Also; an old feature requested, sensitivity set on boot will be implemented in v3.

Sorry it's still not released, I'm back to working on it.

Harness.

Guest snootched
o.o I'll just update the apk file with the most recent.

Furthermore; I don't work tonight, so for tonight, I'm working on A2SD (still), I'll be re-contacting those it didn't work for to have you try the new version of it all. Also; an old feature requested, sensitivity set on boot will be implemented in v3.

Sorry it's still not released, I'm back to working on it.

Harness.

Are you using custom kernel in v3 or standard from froyo bin? Just wondering as I'm trying to get TUN module going.. have it insmod'ing into the kernel properly.. but when openvpn completes negotiation, kernel panic :unsure:

Guest Harness
Are you using custom kernel in v3 or standard from froyo bin? Just wondering as I'm trying to get TUN module going.. have it insmod'ing into the kernel properly.. but when openvpn completes negotiation, kernel panic :unsure:

Standard kernel. The only way I'd use a custom kernel is if I had someone who could help me correctly edit the 2.1 kernel to work in 2.2.

Speaking of: If you're good with kernels and want to assist with the project, or are willing to teach me the basics to kernel editing (teaching may include a bit of cash via paypal, I'd rather learn than have it done) Either way, private message me.

Harness.

Edited by Harness

Guest shahru98

i think we should force acer to release 2.2 kernel source. its getting on my nerve now, since android is an open source project. we need a lawyer now!

Guest snootched
i think we should force acer to release 2.2 kernel source. its getting on my nerve now, since android is an open source project. we need a lawyer now!

I need to google this, but there must be some statute of how long they have to release the code.. I'd say it's 'coming' as they released the Metal source.

Guest shahru98
I need to google this, but there must be some statute of how long they have to release the code.. I'd say it's 'coming' as they released the Metal source.

i think someone already brought up the issue to acer, but somehow acer seem reluctant to make the code public, like they dont even care..i dont know if they r gonna lose anything by making it public?puzzles me,really.

Guest Dario93

Hi everyone,

I had serious problems with my PC (F****ng Windows) and lost a lot of data... I hope I will manage to recover at least my CDTeam data and all my Works in Progress :unsure: B)

Guest Zinken

Is there a way to set Android UI as default? I have removed Acer UI stuff but now when I boot it uses Acer UI as default and I can not switch to Android UI because I get FC (Settings)...

Or is it another way to change UI - other than Settings -> Applications -> User interface?

Edit: Something with build.prop? acer.shell.mode=ENABLED maybe? Just guessing...

Edited by Zinken

Guest merirosvo

you should've put android ui before uninstalling acer:/

You can try to reinstall the Acer interface from your pc. But it's easier to format the phone :s

if you know another way by build.prop you can try, but I do not know

Edited by merirosvo

Guest Zinken
you should've put android ui before uninstalling acer:/

You can try to reinstall the Acer interface from your pc. But it's easier to format the phone :s

if you know another way by build.prop you can try, but I do not know

I did, but after removing some apps I made a hard reset and then it was back to Acer UI as default...

Anyway, it worked to set acer.shell.mode=DISABLED. Problem is that I now have white statusbar and light grey icons so it's a bit hard to read :unsure:

Guest Harness

Got a big feature I've been working on to work (Thanks to CDTeammate Roggin :unsure:). Think there's only one thing left to do really.

Edit: AOSP stuff isn't working atm. I'll figure out why tomorrow. Maybe.

Harness.

Edited by Harness

Guest Harness

Sorry for triple post but I kinda wanted to bump this.

I need 2 beta testers with msn or skype or gtalk. One with a Liquid A1/S100 (256mb) and one with a Liquid E (512mb)

Harness.

Edit: Only need a Liquid A1/S100 tester now.

Edited by Harness

Guest be68ar
Sorry for triple post but I kinda wanted to bump this.

I need 2 beta testers with msn or skype or gtalk. One with a Liquid A1/S100 (256mb) and one with a Liquid E (512mb)

Harness.

Edit: Only need a Liquid A1/S100 tester now.

I'm sorry but my liquid A1 is triping to acer npw....