[ROM]CDTeam FroYoMetal V3.1--SUPERFAST FROYO 06/07/2011

Guest Dario93

Guest Dario93
What happened to Leogingerbread liquidedition? :( Please fix screen brightness ASAP, its big problem when you are using liquid outside. :D

We're trying to do the best,but this type of things require a lot of time... :(

Guest gi4257
Is there a beta tester available? FroYoMetal beta2 is almost ready :D

I m ready to test. BTW is this one based on the last metal rom 1.100.24 (2011/03/15) or the previous one 1.100.16 (2011/02/01) ?

Edited by gi4257

Guest Dario93
What happened to Leogingerbread liquidedition? B) Please fix screen brightness ASAP, its big problem when you are using liquid outside. :D

Fixed :( Thanks to gnufabio,of course. Now LeoGingerbread is signed CDTeam B)

Dario are u using the kernel v2 by ritchen in beta 2?

Yes :(

I m ready to test. BTW is this one based on the last metal rom 1.100.24 (2011/03/15) or the previous one 1.100.16 (2011/02/01) ?

The previous one ATM :D

Guest ASA250

Hi Dario, you made a very good work with this rom! i used for long time v 2.75, now i'm testing the latest v3 beta. the phone is rock solid, non problem with sensors or wifi, OC with setcpu to 921mhz works well, with good battery drain. I only had a black screen at first startup after flashing, I removed the battery and everything went well. I activated the ext2 partiction with LinktoSD, it seems to work. I'll keep you informed of any bugs! scusa per il mio inglese :D

Guest neogeo999

I am using version 2.75 and everything worked wonderfully except the sound volume of calls that do not respond, and stuns me :D

Is there a solution?

Guest Morris Lee

Seems that it allows me to uninstalll widgets, what will be the consquence? Because I like the original recent app by holding down the home button but I like the acer ui at the same time