[ROM]CDTeam FroYoMetal V3.1--SUPERFAST FROYO 06/07/2011

Guest Dario93

Guest The Duke of Hazard

Bluetooth does not work at all, please dario try to fix it! Then this rom is impossible to make run without overclock...you need at least a 921 of to make it usable.

Guest TheShak
Bluetooth does not work at all, please dario try to fix it! Then this rom is impossible to make run without overclock...you need at least a 921 of to make it usable.

What UI are you running? I don't get issues on speed with LPro, but with Acer UI it's naff!

Guest mmkim
What UI are you running? I don't get issues on speed with LPro, but with Acer UI it's naff!

yes. i agree.

i use it from Acer UI, it very smooth too. :D

score : 921

Edited by mmkim

Guest TheShak
I got the reasons of non-working Bluetooth :D There'll be an update soon :D

I can't wait for that. Seems great apart from the BT. Also looking forward to getting Dolby... :(

Guest The Duke of Hazard

Àcer ui, very laggy without oc

Guest Dario93
Àcer ui, very laggy without oc

Dunno why, I will investigate more on this,but I think it's a kernel fault (that can't be solved of course)

Guest TheShak
Dunno why, I will investigate more on this,but I think it's a kernel fault (that can't be solved of course)

Dario, what i get is no lag with Acer UI using Launcher Pro ... however when Launcher Pro upgrades via market then there is a bit of lag.

Acer UI without LP then gets laggy as you use the phone, but that was the case with the vanilla Acer rom!

Have not tried ADW or something else...

Cheers

Edited by TheShak

Guest The Duke of Hazard
Dario, what i get is no lag with Acer UI using Launcher Pro ... however when Launcher Pro upgrades via market then there is a bit of lag.

Acer UI without LP then gets laggy as you use the phone, but that was the case with the vanilla Acer rom!

Have not tried ADW or something else...

Cheers

The matter is that i don't want to use adw or lp! Metal acer ui is cooler and is the soul of liquid metal rom. This rom has no sense without acer ui.

Guest Robin Woodo
I can't get a2sd (ext2) working.. continuous bootloop after enable from malez.. someone have tried?

I could set it in Recovery, but App2Sd Gui doesn't recognize it. What's wrong?

Guest Harness

No offense but I've been using it at 768 for months now with no issue whatsoever XD

Anyhow, Dario, fantastic work, now that we've got more time maybe we can collaborate some more.

Harness.

Edit: Also, I rewrote the A2SD script from the bottom up, so I'll investigate as to why it's not working, unless he changed it.

Edited by Harness

Guest Harness
Found a bug: apps not installing using ADB install command.

Have an error:

System/bin/sh: PM: not found.

USB Debugging of course on. BTW why you turned it off?

Never has worked, the file exists, I've checked multiple times. I was able to force it but never able to get it to work via shell. I'll try to fix it sometime.. sometime.

Harness.

Edit: fail doublepost...

Edited by Harness

Guest The Duke of Hazard
No offense but I've been using it at 768 for months now with no issue whatsoever XD

Anyhow, Dario, fantastic work, now that we've got more time maybe we can collaborate some more.

Harness.

Edit: Also, I rewrote the A2SD script from the bottom up, so I'll investigate as to why it's not working, unless he changed it.

Maybe you don't use acer ui launcher -.-

Guest gnufabio
please Dario...BT fix! Need it very much.

-.- Stop spamming this post. I think dario will fix it when he has enough time, it's useless to post continuously the same thing

Guest droug

Apolagize for my ignorance. On main post we can see that this rom are overclocked. I installed setcpu and it says that the processor work with 768Mhz. How can I apply the overclock??

Sorry for my bad english :S