[ROM]CDTeam FroYoMetal V3.1--SUPERFAST FROYO 06/07/2011

Guest Dario93

I've flashed it: fast has hell, like you have said in your post :P

But, same probleme as nqxh2012, Titanium Backup ( and probably other softwares) doesn't have root, While SUper-User ( I think it's its name in english..) give him root.

Guest famiddi
I've flashed it: fast has hell, like you have said in your post :P

But, same probleme as nqxh2012, Titanium Backup ( and probably other softwares) doesn't have root, While SUper-User ( I think it's its name in english..) give him root.

Install busybox.

I personally did a restyle of the logo. That's the result:

CDTeam%20Logo.png

What do you think about it?

looks Great!!! but try to make it look a little more logo-esque. I mean the dimensions and background, so that it can easily be inserted anywhere without disrupting its surrounding's consistensy. but again, great work: the colors go well together.

p.s. - ever since i was a kid, i always used to think that if i were not an indian i would definately want to be an italian (sold on everything italian)!!! hehe :P

Guest Vlad Pisarev

Firmware V2 installed.

Wi-Fi: 'Recieving IP adress', then disconnect

Router D-Link DIR 300 NRU

On official ROM all work ... WTF?

Edited by Vlad Pisarev

Guest Güilzom
Firmware V2 installed.

Wi-Fi: 'Recieving IP adress', then disconnect

Router D-Link DIR 300 NRU

On official ROM all work ... WTF?

Reboot the router... happened to me with some linksys routers (3 models actually)

Guest Harness
thank you for your great work.

I have just one question, are the fixes incremental or not? I must flash both of them or the latest one only?

thanks

I don't know, but flash both just to be safe, lol No harm no foul.

Guest Andrea1Liquid
looks Great!!! but try to make it look a little more logo-esque. I mean the dimensions and background, so that it can easily be inserted anywhere without disrupting its surrounding's consistensy. but again, great work: the colors go well together.

p.s. - ever since i was a kid, i always used to think that if i were not an indian i would definately want to be an italian (sold on everything italian)!!! hehe :lol:

Yes, you're right. I thought it for the signature. I'll give the background a transparency or maybe I'll delete it. Let's see :D

P.S.: thanks :P Here in Italy we say "Tutto il mondo è paese" which means: "All the world is like a town" (kind of). So, the good people is in Italy as in India, Spain, France, England etc.. the same for "bad" people. The only thing that changes IMO is "your house" in this big town that could be better or worse than others :D "Few words to good judge" :D

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Vlad Pisarev

I rebooted the router... Flashed FW ... It doesn't help :P On official ROM all work great!

And one more question: Does App2SD work or not?

Edited by Vlad Pisarev

Guest fischschneehase

played a bit arround with oc boot images i used a 1ghz one and data and network got lost ... BUT the speed was incedible !!! is there any way to work on this boot img?! and the oc kernel?! the quadrant score which lay at 800 mhz arround 1000 mustt have been arround 1300-400!!!! it was so fast...but cant test because the lost data and network:(

Guest .Champ.

Hello guys. It's very interesting firmware. But I can't do nandroid backup (Malez Recovery 0.6.1) - it start, but then appears error. So, can anybody do nandroid backup in this firmware?

I rebooted the router... Flashed FW ... It doesn't help :P On official ROM all work great!

And one more question: Does App2SD work or not?

Everythings works fine for me, including App2SD (old)