[ROM]CDTeam FroYoMetal V3.1--SUPERFAST FROYO 06/07/2011

Guest Dario93

Hi everyone, complete noob here.

So ive been lurking for a while and im still very confused (probably screwed my phone to kingdom come already but theres always hope).

I tried flashing metal using malez onto my A1 but afterwards i seem to be locked in a cycle where it boots, hits the 2nd acer screen, then reboots into recovery mode. whats happening here?

do i need to download the fix1 when i have downloaded the v2?

No.

Guys, can you please provide a patch to easily migrate from V1 to V2. I don't want to flash from start (: I'm lazy, you know...

Guest Dario93
No.

Guys, can you please provide a patch to easily migrate from V1 to V2. I don't want to flash from start (: I'm lazy, you know...

Ok,so v2 easy patch arriving today :P

Guest LiquidW

It Great rom No bug for V2 ,fast and stable i set CPU max 778 min 778 and score in attach files.Guy i waiting for V3 for over clock kernel ohhhhh...God of fast

post-785049-1291038313_thumb.jpg

Edited by LiquidW

Guest Ramdanih
It Great rom No bug for V2 ,fast and stable i set CPU max 778 min 778 and score in attach files.

Guy i waiting for V3 for over clock kernel ohhhhh...God of fast

nice score.. my score only +- 900..

You using android UI or acer UI???

Guest Dario93
I know but I mean the "official" version of froyo!the latest..

Yes,i'm using it on official froyo for liquid e without problems :P BTW any froyo leak/bin/official update should be good :D

Guest teoadda
Yes,i'm using it on official froyo for liquid e without problems :P BTW any froyo leak/bin/official update should be good :D

ok!thank's for all,especially for this excellent rom!

Guest Dario93
Bluetooth still not working?

It worked since the first release for me :P

Hi everyone, complete noob here.

So ive been lurking for a while and im still very confused (probably screwed my phone to kingdom come already but theres always hope).

I tried flashing metal using malez onto my A1 but afterwards i seem to be locked in a cycle where it boots, hits the 2nd acer screen, then reboots into recovery mode. whats happening here?

I think you have flashed the ROM on the stock firmware. If yes,you must flash a Froyo leak,using this guide i made some time ago: http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-acer-liquid-e/

Using this unofficial firmware for Liquid A1 (256 MB) : http://www.mediafire.com/?iplr7fff88lqp9c

Follow the instructions in the guide with extreme care!

Greetings,

Dario

P.S. @Borkata: A FroYoMetal V3 is coming,fully rebased on official froyo and maybe an optional OC kernel :D